Thread: Email in profile

Email in profile

Other members have mentioned they can't email me. My email address is in my profile (at least when I look at it), and not set to private. Any tips on on making my email address live?
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Thank-you sir, I appreciate it. I have a VCR clock that needs set if you're available ;-)
    For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    An appropriately placed strip of this ought to do the trick.
    Perfect! I have some left over from when I couldn't get my check engine light to go away.

User Tag List