Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Tactical Cargo Pants

Site Supporter

LAPG Terrain Flex Pants

These were recommended earlier in this thread and are now on sale. I bought 3 pair for $96.54 shipped.

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-btsf10...-fit-pant.html

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    @wyomingshooter

Thanks for the heads up! These have become my favorite pants/jeans. They are comfortable, don't stand out as "gun/tactical" pants and work great with appendix carry.

I have worn the ones I purchased last February, constantly and they are still in great shape.

Looks like it is time to grab a couple more pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming Shooter View Post
    These were recommended earlier in this thread and are now on sale. I bought 3 pair for $96.54 shipped.

god I wish I could get past that bit leather patch on the back. Anyone that own them tried removing it?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    god I wish I could get past that bit leather patch on the back. Anyone that own them tried removing it?
    Haven't tried removing them, but it nor more obtrusive than the leather patch on any other pair of jeans.

Caveat on these: I bought six pair over a year ago and have been wearing them almost daily. They wear well, and last through multiple washings well, but they are really, really straight fit. The material has some stretch to it, which is good, but if you have larger thighs or butt (from exercise or being a bit more sedentary), these are a little tight. The model in the pictures must have chicken legs. I'm 5'11" with a 32 waist, buy thick enough that I'm considering something else. If, however, you're a straight fit, by all means these are great at an excellent price.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Thank you for the head's up. Good price.

For those that own a pair of these, how well do they accommodate pocket carrying a J Frame?
    I was disappointed in the last couple of pairs of Carhartt Carpenter jeans I purchased. The pockets are approximately one inch more shallow than my previous purchases. Makes a difference...

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I ordered three pairs to replace some Mountain Khakis that I’ve been wearing for the past half decade. I also didn’t really like the big patch in the photos so when mine arrive I’ll attempt to remove it. Hopefully it’s just sewn on there with thread without any additional adhesive. I’ll let you know.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Thank you for the head's up. Good price.

For those that own a pair of these, how well do they accommodate pocket carrying a J Frame?
    I was disappointed in the last couple of pairs of Carhartt Carpenter jeans I purchased. The pockets are approximately one inch more shallow than my previous purchases. Makes a difference...

TIA
    My legs make a match stick print but a J-frame in an Aholster will fit.

Name:  20230206_102804.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  32.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    My legs make a match stick print but a J-frame in an Aholster will fit.

Thank you. I use an Aholster as well. They look like they have good depth for it.

Much obliged.

Site Supporter
    A purpose designed Seam Ripper should take that patch right off.

I would attack it from inside the waistband in the first instance. Frankly, any appropriately sharp knife point from “exacto” to a more “spear” point edc knife would likely work as well.

https://www.amazon.com/SINGER-00106-...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Ordered two pairs. I'm not sure how they're sized, but at that price I'll roll the dice.

User Tag List