Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Tactical Cargo Pants

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I’m thinking about trying Vertx Delta Stretch 2.1. They use heavy 10oz canvas. I like my OG Vertx pants, but heard mixed reviews of newer versions. Anyone have these?

https://vertx.com/delta-stretch-2-1
    I had several pairs of the OG pants-loved them. Very durable, but over the years finally wore them out.

I have had three pair of the original Deltas (V 1.0?) and wear them quite a bit. Comfortable, softer fabric than the original pants, have held up pretty well. My only bitch is that they're
    slightly inconsistent length wise. If I were going to order more, I'd probably go longer on the leg and hem them after wash/dry.

Trying a pair their Defiance Jeans now. Same as above, they are just a hair short maybe. Too new to tell re durability. Fits tighter like a pair of jeans (duh) but with some stretch and a crotch gusset they're comfortable, but a little tighter than the Deltas.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I'm trying on the LAPG Terrain Flex Straight Fit pant (that's a mouthful).

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-btsf10...-fit-pant.html

So far I like them better than the TD Carlos Rey's (for normally less money). They are definitely "straight fit" though. I'll post again after I've given them more time.

I have a couple of pairs of LAPG jeans and they have become my favorite pants. To me, they are more comfortable than the TDCR's and have a more consistent cut. My TDCR's are all over the place in size. Some fit perfect and others are a bit tight or loose.

LAPG is on the way to my range so I am going to stop by and check out a pair of these. If they fit like the jeans, I will get a couple of colors.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tried the vertx jeans. Liked the layout, fit was a bit on the "skinny jeans" side for my tastes. Material also seemed way too thin, sent em back.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Apparently I spent more than I remembered at LAPG and was able to use my points to get two pairs of LAPG Terrain Flex Straight Fit pant for less than 20 bucks.

They should show up in a week or so. I will report back once I have them.

Tactical Distributors has the Carlos Ray pants on clearance again if anyone is interested...

https://www.tacticaldistributors.com...12359514554452

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I’m thinking about trying Vertx Delta Stretch 2.1. They use heavy 10oz canvas. I like my OG Vertx pants, but heard mixed reviews of newer versions. Anyone have these?

https://vertx.com/delta-stretch-2-1
    Following up on these. I’m wearing them now, and they are excellent. The heavy, stretchy canvas is exactly what I was looking for. Fit is trim, but not skinny. Mrs. CF approves. They run small. Buy 1 size up.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Well my LAPG Terrain Flex Straight Fit pants showed up today. They are not as stretchy as the TDCR's but they are all uniform in size and all fit the same. They also fit exactly like the LAPG straight fit jeans. If you already have the jeans and like the fit, these will fit exactly the same and vice versa. all the pockets are located near the waistline. I don't really use thigh pockets on the TDCR's so I don't miss those. These have the high hip pockets that hold an Iphone or extra magazine comfortably. Right now I am giving the LAPG Terrain Flex Straight Fit pant two thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    Well my LAPG Terrain Flex Straight Fit pants showed up today. They are not as stretchy as the TDCR's but they are all uniform in size and all fit the same. They also fit exactly like the LAPG straight fit jeans. If you already have the jeans and like the fit, these will fit exactly the same and vice versa. all the pockets are located near the waistline. I don't really use thigh pockets on the TDCR's so I don't miss those. These have the high hip pockets that hold an Iphone or extra magazine comfortably. Right now I am giving the LAPG Terrain Flex Straight Fit pant two thumbs up.
    Mind sharing where they’re made?

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    Mind sharing where they’re made?
    They are made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    They are made in China.
    Thanks. I might give them a try. I have had the same size inconsistency issue with Tactical Distributors jeans. One pair is perfect, the other is 2 inches too big and 2 inches too long but the tag says it’s the same size.

User Tag List