Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Tactical Cargo Pants

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Just picked up a pair of these - https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-d...nts-45704.html

Though not really "cargo pants" they have deep pockets, a deep zipper pocket where the useless "coin pocket" usually resides and a cell phone pocket on the right leg. The zipper pocket is perfect for carrying a Malkoff MD3 size (three 123 cell) flashlight. Best of all, the pants are comfortable, have plenty of room to move in and have some stretch, even in the waist band, without looking the least bit "tactical."

I'm picky about pants but I just ordered another pair of these.
    I too like these. Concur on your observations. Only 2 nits to pick with the pants. I wish the cell phone pocket was about an inch deeper and the pair I have (bought off ebay at a substantial discount) came with metal buttons for suspenders. I just ordered a second pair and it appears the suspender buttons are no more, thank you DT.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Kinda off topic maybe but…

Trying to find a kind of universal pant. Something khaki-ish stretch material would be great. No iron. Elastic waist of some sort without looking like sweat pants. Non-cargo. Non-iron would be great.

Just looking for something that could do multi-duty in a pinch. Casual, work, outdoors potentially. Pair with a t-shirt or a polo or button down if needed. Sneakers or boots or flip flops.
    Duluth Trading Foreman Pants or Ballroom Khakis. The foreman are very stretchy, rear pockets are external. The ballroom khakis have inset rear pockets and are a little dressier. Not as stretchy as the foreman.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Ignore me because I “dress like a fag” I’ve been told -

But in 2021 wearing cargo pants you’re: A) EMS B) phone/Internet/cable installer or C) Gun guy.

The only real visual distinction is the ems/phone guys have scissors/pliers and the gun guy has a folding knife is fatter.

Site Supporter
    @Duke - You need to add "geezer" to that list. Or is it to that Liszt?

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @Duke - You need to add "geezer" to that list. Or is it to that Liszt?
    Awesome

No I’m just saying the bad guys, anit gunners and nosey Karen’s watch the same YouTube videos we do….meaning ubiquitous gun guy clothing items are Just that.

We’re not as concealed and inconspicuous as we feel - despite most the world with their heads up their asses in public

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

But in 2021 wearing cargo pants you’re: A) EMS B) phone/Internet/cable installer or C) Gun guy.

The only real visual distinction is the ems/phone guys have scissors/pliers and the gun guy has a folding knife is fatter.
    According to “The Google,” cargo pants are back in this year.

Of course, I’ve reached the point from Seinfeld’s stand-up routine where he mentions that all fathers dress in the clothing style of the last good year of their lives. I’m stuck in bootcut jeans from here on out.

Hollywood Weapons has been hocking Kitanica clothing line lately. Anyone here try them?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post

Having just spent two days at universal studios Florida, I can tell you that cargo pants & shorts definitely aren’t always “gun guy”.

Although I did watch some poor guy with his molle-covered backpack surrender his CRKT at security rather than go all the way back from whence he came.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    Duluth Trading Foreman Pants or Ballroom Khakis. The foreman are very stretchy, rear pockets are external. The ballroom khakis have inset rear pockets and are a little dressier. Not as stretchy as the foreman.
    The issue I’m having with a lot of these is that they all seem to add various cutesy pockets that I just don’t want. I’d prefer internal back pockets and none of these little extra pockets.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-d...kis-75287.html

Name:  59B2B672-346A-4EC0-A2A0-2BC42C206A4C.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  32.0 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    The issue I’m having with a lot of these is that they all seem to add various cutesy pockets that I just don’t want. I’d prefer internal back pockets and none of these little extra pockets.

The cell phone pocket could be deeper, but it is functional. I work from a home office and so far my iPhone hasn't fallen out.

The zippered pocket on the right is a full size pocket. Though the access through the zippered opening is not as large as a regular front pocket, it's perfect for a Malkoff MD4 size light. I carry mine in that pocket and it rides so comfortably I don't even know it's there.

User Tag List