Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Best Tactical Cargo Pants

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    I ordered a couple of pairs of Truework pants and I really like them so far. I got the T2's and the T3's. They are a bit noise but fit great, not too baggy, not too tight. They seem very durable and have a decent amount of stretch. I am going to wear the T3's varmint hunting in a couple of weeks, so I will get to see how warm they are. Wearing them around the house, they feel like a good pair of sweat pants in terms of warmth. My initial impression is pretty positive.

@Mas loses 40 pounds emptying his cargo pants pockets;

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    I am really liking my Duluth Flex Firehose cargoes.
    Will order some shorts before summer.
    That's all I wear, the long pants that is; I'm going to order a few pair of shorts before it gets warm. They are near indestructible and have a pocket for near everything I carry. The little bit of waistband elastic is ideal for IWB, or in my case AiWB. Being retired and all I wear these things on all but the hottest days.

The TrueWerks & the DT Flexpidition are really nice in the summertime. DT Firehose Flex for the rest of the year.

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    Just a quick update on my Truewerk pants. I have a few good uses on them now and feel comfortable giving some short term impressions.

I wore my T3's for four days straight during a varmint hunting contest put on my be local sportsmen club. Initially the weather was about 50 in day and 35-40 at night with light winds. The pants are noisy, but warm. I just wore the pants and was comfortable most of the time. At night, when the temps dips into the low 40's and the wind picked up, I could definitely feel it. I was not freezing but not really warm either. I would probably combine these with some type of light long-johns if I knew I was going to be in consistently cold weather below the 40 mark.

These pants were great and appear to be very durable. They took all the hunting as well as work cleaning up our property with no show of wear or damage. Not a long term test, but they show promise out the gate.

On the last day, temps bumped up into the high 60's. At that point the T3 became too hot to wear. I was cleaning out our fire pit and doing some shovel work and the I got uncomfortably hot. I switched to the T2's and they were great. They are very comfortable and appear to have the same durability. I plan on adding one more pair of the T3's and a couple of T2's. Overall I am impressed.

User Tag List