Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Upcoming UFC fights

I'll stand with LL on this. Love to watch UFC fights at my convenience.

Highly recommend watching Rose Namajunas vs Zhang Weili's recent fight. I'm a huge Thug Rose fan.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Dude, you need to get more current. (And which of their fights are you referring to? They had three.)
    The one where I was certain that DC was going to win and Stipe pulled out a win in I think the third round. Great fight on both sides. I’m listening to DC on Louder with Crowder, he seems like a great guy.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Welcome to like a year ago tho
    You’ve got a kid now, you will see
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    You’ve got a kid now, you will see
    You ain't wrong; the only reason I've watched any fights this year is because I've been TDY since Feb

The only fight I've had time to catch in the past six months was the final prelim fight from this past Saturday between Souza and Muniz, which was an interesting fight to catch...

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    You ain't wrong; the only reason I've watched any fights this year is because I've been TDY since Feb
    Wait until your kid wants to watch the fights with you. It’s pretty awesome.
    #RESIST

Yep.

I watched fights, (boxing), with my dad for years. (His father was a boxer for some time...but not a name.)

It's been in my blood pretty much all my life...though I mostly just watch the UFC anymore, when I watch.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I know it's kind of weird but I'm honestly crunk about this and can't wait until he's old enough.

At two and four my girls watch the UFC replays with me and say, “dad you used to do that!”

I try to explain it is a sport so the referee is in there to keep them safe when one of the fighters gets hurt.

I get them rolling around in jiu-jitsu positions all the time and the oldest is now throwing leg kicks like a champ. I actually have to check them.

User Tag List