Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming UFC fights

WTF, is Dulcolax? Never watched Matlock. And now that you know I'm your grandpa you should start showing a bit more respect.

Or maybe not. Either way.

I'll be watching hockey and football tonight. (If what the Rangers and Giants are putting out there can be considered as such.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Depending on who you ask, 38 makes you a Millenial. The M generation has a fuzzy start date between 80-83.

Anyway, I am really interested in the mess that the UFC 230 has turned into. I mean yes, I’m excited for the Beast to fight DC, but no one was really asking for this fight, and DC is probably going to smash Derrick, because Derrick doesn’t really wrestle and his conditioning is shit.

Unless he lands that right...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    WTF, is Dulcolax? Never watched Matlock. And now that you know I'm your grandpa you should start showing a bit more respect.

Or maybe not. Either way.

I'll be watching hockey and football tonight. (If what the Rangers and Giants are putting out there can be considered as such.)
    It helps keep boomers regular, like Metamucil. Matlock was a lawyer who's clients were always innocent and he was able to get the real killer to confess on the witness stand. Every. Single. Episode. My grandma watched it and Murder She wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Depending on who you ask, 38 makes you a Millenial. The M generation has a fuzzy start date between 80-83.

Anyway, I am really interested in the mess that the UFC 230 has turned into. I mean yes, I’m excited for the Beast to fight DC, but no one was really asking for this fight, and DC is probably going to smash Derrick, because Derrick doesn’t really wrestle and his conditioning is shit.

Unless he lands that right...
    82-04 and 83-96 are the years I've always seen referred to as the Millennial years.

The Black Beast needs to be on a treadmill from now until the fight starts. If there is anyone more likeable than DC, it's probably Derrick Lewis. He has the best IG page ever.

Other than Jon Jones, who had his number every which way, DC has proven over the past 10 years or so to be an enigma. At least to me.

You look at him and you think he can't be that good and his conditioning will probably be less than stellar and there he is, winner and still...

Be interesting to see who the next big thing proves to be. Some of these guys that came on like gangbusters faded pretty quickly.

I just got ESPN+ for the UFC and women's lacrosse (for my daughter). Holy crap, the Cormier vs Stipe fight was legit. What a brawl!
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I just got ESPN+ for the UFC and women's lacrosse (for my daughter). Holy crap, the Cormier vs Stipe fight was legit. What a brawl!

Dude, you need to get more current. (And which of their fights are you referring to? They had three.)

Site Supporter
    My man...watch Joanna Jedreczyk (sp) vs Zhang Weili and the Justin Gaethje Vs Tony Ferguson fights. Some of the most recent fights have been OUTSTANDING.

As a big fan of BJJ, they're some fights that really turned me into a fan of striking arts as well.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Recently, some of the undercards and unsung fighters have put on some outstanding performances. (It's helped to revive my interest somewhat, which had been waning.)

Site Supporter
    I'm loving it lately. Did not get to see the most recent event, but the previous card for 261 only had ONE fight go to the score cards, which I thought was wild.

I gotta think even among the undercards you've got a solid mix of hardened pros and hungry newcomers looking to prove themselves.

Like yeah Tony Ferguson certainly isn't making a title run anymore, but if you're gonna beat him, you have to be really good. I mean just among the lightweight division any of the guys in the top 5 could win the belt on a given day...to say nothing of the rising stars there. When you have conversations about putting a dude like Tony Ferguson out to pasture because he just can't hang anymore...that's a deep talent pool.

I feel like we'll see some fireworks for years to come.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Welcome to like a year ago tho

User Tag List