Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PPS M2

Walther PPS M2

My order of four 8 round mags arrived today at 1130AM. I was pretty impressed with the service from these guys:

https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/

I placed the order Saturday morning. I exchanged a couple emails over the weekend with sales support, getting a competent reply within an hour each time. Sunday I recieved my tracking number, with shipping Monday. Monday morning, it was on its way. It arrived Tuesday, overnight, to me in Hurricane Utah, which I thought was pretty good.

Last edited by RJ; 05-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.

I'm pissed. Had a guy wanting to trade his m2 for my gen2 g22. I was all aboard but he flaked out last minute. Just stopped responding to text. I was excited to try one out.

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk

I'm picking up an M2 and might post up my M1 for sale.

Got an M2 en route to my friendly neighborhood FFL. Should be here on Friday. [emoji41]

Exile Machine is muy bueno!

Really like the improvements to the PPS in general, wish they kept the paddle mag release but otherwise seems improved. However, a tried and true classic PPS along with holsters and 6 or so M2-incompatible magazines makes the M2 an unrealistic thing for me.

One thing I am interested in that I haven't seen mentioned is if the M2's trigger gets noticably better with time. My PPS evolved from a gritty, passable-for-a-subcompact trigger into one of the best striker triggers I've felt, and I have a PPQ. The smooth, rolling break on my PPS is something I wish all my guns could have.
    Join FPC

I have zip for experience in general, but: I would say my initial impression of the trigger on mine were neutral. I have a bit over 700 rounds now, and it seems to me things are a bit smoother.

Hard to say, though, as it's been very gradual, obviously.

I went looking for an OWB holster for the M2 today; came up short.

Looks like BladeTech is not making for the M2 yet. Not sure about Safariland as I could not locate a 5197/5198 open top range holster (coulda missed it).

If anyone knows of a decent OWB straight cant tech lok type holster available for the PPS M2, please let me know.

(Application is USPSA).

Thanks!

http://www.safariland.com/holster-se...xt&prefv3=none

Rich,
    The Safariland listing above is for the original PPS, but the pro fit holsters fit a range of guns in the same size.

http://www.safariland.com/products/h...3=none&start=1

This one has a belt clip attachment.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 06-28-2016 at 08:56 AM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List