Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Walther PPS M2

Quote Originally Posted by FOG View Post
    Love my pps m2 and errand holster! Just wish I wasn't going to be out of town the same time you're having your next class. Maybe next time.

Awesome !!!
    Yeah I've had quite a few guys say the same. So I may have to do another AIWB skills class in OKC soon.
    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

I have some B-8s printed up, I plan to shoot the VP9 and PPS M2 back to back 10 rounds slow fire at 25 yards. I've got a suspicion that "for me" I'm as accurate with this little gun as with my game gun.
    Shot a 66-0X with the PPS M2, for me, this is about as good as I am typically with my full size 9s:

Put 400 rounds thru mine last night, 300 rounds of Winchester M882 and 100 rounds of 147 grain HST. Was not a fan of the sights, and will install some Trijicon HD's ASAP. If I can duck out again today, I'll put another 300 rounds of HST / M882 thru it.

I was very impressed with its accuracy and reliability right out of the box, and do not regret this purchase.

Walther PPS M2

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Put 400 rounds thru mine last night, 300 rounds of Winchester M882 and 100 rounds of 147 grain HST. Was not a fan of the sights, and will install some Trijicon HD's ASAP. If I can duck out again today, I'll put another 300 rounds of HST / M882 thru it.

I was very impressed with its accuracy and reliability right out of the box, and do not regret this purchase.
    TYR, did you ever put the Trijicon HDs on? Just wondering if it affected your POI at all? Or made the slide a bit taller for CCW?

923 rounds through my M2 so far, 0 malfunctions.
    Last edited by RJ; 09-13-2016 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    TYR, did you ever put the Trijicon HDs on? Just wondering if it affected your POI at all? Or made the slide a bit taller for CCW?

923 rounds through my M2 so far, 0 malfunctions.
    Not yet. Soon. [emoji1]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Not yet. Soon. [emoji1]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Ok, cool. Be interested when you do.

I have them on my VP9 (the HDs) and I like the big yellow dot. Since HKs are apparently sight picture #3 (cover the dot) I've been holding there, and seem to be POI=POA.

On the M2, I use sight picture #2 (top of blade) and this, too, seems to result in center hits. Right now, I have the OEM white dot and blacked out OEM reads.

I guess I'd be happier if I knew the HDs tendency, in terms of effect on POI, before I spent another $125 or whatever. Ideally I could use the same sight picture on both my gamer gun and my CCW. That seems like a good thing to me.

Sooooo.....are there any updates on what folks are using holster and sight wise?

I picked one up today and I'm impressed with it. Didn't have much time to shoot it, but did get a box of WWB ran thru it as well as a couple mags of regular pressure 124 grain Gold Dots; zero issues to report. Didn't measure any groups (was shooting an already partially shot target at a local redneck range), but it seemed to be more accurate in my hands than my G43, a good bit actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanati View Post
    Sooooo.....are there any updates on what folks are using holster and sight wise?
    I bought two holsters from Tony at www.jmcustomkydex.com.

Site Supporter
    I'm using a Dara appendix, it sits a bit too low for me and I have a jm new wing claw on order. I replaced my factory sights with trijicon classics and painted the front sight orange. POI is just on the top of the front sight with 147HST @15yds.
    Adam

Keeper Errand for mine. Still running stock sights.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

User Tag List