Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Walther PPS M2

Check out Greenforcetactical.com they make one for the pps m2. Lots of local LEO use them for off duty.

http://www.greenforcetactical.com/custom-owb-holster/

Another option is http://pantherconcealment.com

You have to contact the owner via his web sight as he makes the holsters to order and he wants to actually wants to converse with the purchaser to find out the needs and wants and needs. He doesn't have the m2 listed but can make it.
    Last edited by mastiffkb; 06-29-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I went looking for an OWB holster for the M2 today; came up short.

Looks like BladeTech is not making for the M2 yet. Not sure about Safariland as I could not locate a 5197/5198 open top range holster (coulda missed it).

If anyone knows of a decent OWB straight cant tech lok type holster available for the PPS M2, please let me know.

(Application is USPSA).

Thanks!
    Not exactly a race holster but Custom Carry Concepts is listing their Tuff holster for it.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Got an M2 en route to my friendly neighborhood FFL. Should be here on Friday. [emoji41]
    Do you feel the M2 is worth the upgrade over the M1? I really like and prefer the grip and mag release of the M2. Having plenty of mags, holsters, ect has stopped me from pulling the trigger on the M2 already. With the M2 coming down in price I may eventually buy one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    Do you feel the M2 is worth the upgrade over the M1? I really like and prefer the grip and mag release of the M2. Having plenty of mags, holsters, ect has stopped me from pulling the trigger on the M2 already. With the M2 coming down in price I may eventually buy one anyway.
    I snapped up a JMCK holster here on the EE for the M2, and so far I like the pistol a lot in dry fire. I'm hitting the range with it in the A.M, and will put 300 rounds of Gold Dot and Winchester NATO ball thru it. I'll let you know what I think after I break it in.

Site Supporter
    Are the mags for the M2 as hard to load/disassemble as the M1?

I took an M1 mag apart and felt like I needed 7 arms and 9 Germans to put it back together. The tension was crazy, but maybe I was doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Are the mags for the M2 as hard to load/disassemble as the M1?

I took an M1 mag apart and felt like I needed 7 arms and 9 Germans to put it back together. The tension was crazy, but maybe I was doing it wrong.
    Yeah, lol. The M2 7 and 8 rounders are tricky. Don't have an M1, but assuming they have a dust cover like on the M2, it's not easy.

I have 6 mags, and the last time I cleaned them, I think I ended up using a chopstick to hold the butt plate keeper in place, before sliding the butt plate on. I admit the first time I took the 7 rounder apart, it took me a while to get it back together.
    Last edited by RJ; 07-09-2016 at 07:10 AM.

The wife has been shooting hers quite a bit now and has decided she likes it better than the gen1 PPS.

She's carrying it in our Errand holster and it works like a champ. She was running two head box hits at 7 yards in 1.9-2.1 seconds from concealment... Not bad for her. And she was able to keep all her hits in the head box at 30! Yards. So the newspaper is as accurate as the old one.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    The wife has been shooting hers quite a bit now and has decided she likes it better than the gen1 PPS.

She's carrying it in our Errand holster and it works like a champ. She was running two head box hits at 7 yards in 1.9-2.1 seconds from concealment... Not bad for her. And she was able to keep all her hits in the head box at 30! Yards. So the newspaper is as accurate as the old one.
    Cool beans. Monday is ladies day at the range; I plan to have a date.

I have some B-8s printed up, I plan to shoot the VP9 and PPS M2 back to back 10 rounds slow fire at 25 yards. I've got a suspicion that "for me" I'm as accurate with this little gun as with my game gun.

The one we have is VERY accurate!!! but that goes for all the PPS's we have both the gen1 and 2.

Just realized that we have some PPS M2 Errand holsters in stock. Just FYI .
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post

Just realized that we have some PPS M2 Errand holsters in stock. Just FYI .
    Love my pps m2 and errand holster! Just wish I wasn't going to be out of town the same time you're having your next class. Maybe next time.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

User Tag List