Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther PPS M2

Tony at JM has a PPS M2 for making holsters.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

This illustrates why I use 15 degree rake even with 3:00 carry. I do have to break my wrist a little at count 1.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

I will contact JMCK pronto and order up an IWB Version 3. Much appreciate the pointer.
    I contacted Tony this morning, got an email back immediately. I have a Version 3 IWB in the order queue.

Going to have to follow Rich and pick up a M2, seems to hit everything I want. Thanks for being my beta tester

When you get this holster, could you post details?[/url]
    Holster arrived today; got the George AIWB, medium sweat guard model that is now my standard; typical excellent JMK quality. One nice touch is the neoprene wedge that velcros onto the holster body, tucking the pistol's grip into your body. The wedge is easily customizable; I find it helps more with larger pistols, and am not using it right now with the PPS. The JMK/PPS M2 combo carries flat with a small footprint on the belt; real happy with it.

Name:  PPS - 1.jpg
Views: 878
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  PPS - 1 (1).jpg
Views: 848
Size:  42.8 KB
    Last edited by SteveB; 02-03-2016 at 04:40 PM.

The original PPS would not fire with its backstrap removed (or fallen off). Is M2 the same in this regard?

I read that they did away with that feature as well as interchangeable backstraps.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    The original PPS would not fire with its backstrap removed (or fallen off). Is M2 the same in this regard?
    Removed.

I heard the design criteria for the M2 was to mimic a Tangfoglio, but in a smaller package.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

^^^ Solid copy, as they say.

Yup, I have a black Ares Aegis belt I really like for gun games. For every day wear, I would prefer to have a gun belt version of the chestnut brown leather belt I typically put on most days. A member here suggested looking at Saddleback Leather Tow belt; it looks like what I am fishing for.

Thanks on the holster. I will contact JMCK pronto and order up an IWB Version 3. Much appreciate the pointer.

Rich, If you're a fan of the Aegis buckle system (I am) but like the look/feel of leather, check out...

http://www.meangeneleather.com/shop/...y-aegis-black/

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Removed.

I heard the design criteria for the M2 was to mimic a Tangfoglio, but in a smaller package.
    They did a crappy job then. PPS is not nearly as shiny.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List