Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why no kac love?

Why no kac love?

I get that KAC has, in the past, been sometimes associated with snobbishness, etc regarding its owners, but the mod 2 has an innovative and by now, seemingly proven rail and operating system. Noveske, katana, warsport, and others continue to get press, but kac seems to not be on the popular radar, even costing similar in the sr15 flavor. Why? Is it not as glamorous as it appears? I'm seeing proven innovation with the bolt, gas system, and rail, along with a true ambiti lower and forged barrel of infinitely sensible profile, match trigger, for a hair over 2k. What's the deal?

I am a big fan of KAC and always tell people to get an sr15 if they are looking for a top tier ar15 that will do everything they want without the hassles of building and sourcing.

We dont hear about it because most have no problems with them. SR15s run well, you just have to find one to buy, which may be an issue.

Hell ive been trying to find a 11.5 sbr for a while and have yet to succeed, even given up at this point.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    I seem to recall sumdood on Ballistic Radio singing their praises after using one pretty hard...

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2058
Size:  85.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 2058
Size:  85.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1668
Size:  59.2 KB
    I have much love for KAC! I've been through a bunch of different brands and nothing compares to KAC quality except maybe HK. The E3 bolt system is awesome. The new gas system on mod 2 guns eliminates any gas leaks at the gas block that most traditional systems exhibit. And the SR25 AAC... Well what can I say.. It's everything the Scar17 wishes it could be. Not real sure why my 1st pic uploaded twice
    Last edited by CDFIII; 01-15-2016 at 10:41 AM.

I love my complete SR30 upper.

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I love my complete SR30 upper.

When did you get that? You been holding out on me?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    When did you get that? You been holding out on me?
    A coupla months ago and yes. It is very nice, I totally get the KAC love now. 11.5" .300BLK.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    A coupla months ago and yes. It is very nice, I totally get the KAC love now. 11.5" .300BLK.
    How do you like the URX 3.1 rail? With the rail panels added, is the thickness similar to a standard pic rail sans rail covers?

KAC is the real deal. I have three Mod1 16" uppers. Love 'em.

I love everything KAC, except their SR25 prices and micro mount. Oh, and that they won't make the SR-47 available.

I think the lack of KAC discussion is due to cost of ownership and market saturation. As such, there are fewer KAC owners, and for every one KAC owner singing their praises, there are 10,000 naysayers waiting in the shadows ready to argue why brand XZY is just as good at half the cost. And to be honest, it get's tiresome. When I want to talk and read about KAC, which is pretty often, I jump in the KAC sub-forum in the Industry section on Arfcom. Lot's of knowledgable people and KAC employees in there, including one of our SME's, and is well worth the daily visit.

I always recommend KAC to anyone who asks about them.

Last edited by StraitR; 01-15-2016 at 03:48 PM.

User Tag List