Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Why no kac love?

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    That is a common criticism of the MK6 and MK8.
    Ok, well at least I'm not crazy and/or going blind. *thumbsup*

The video by Unobtanium shows exactly what I experienced. Thanks.

ETA: This thread needs more pics.

Last edited by StraitR; 03-14-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Some simple Iphone photos.

The SR-25 E2 ACC I have for eval is a work in progress. I selected the flash hider since I do a lot of shooting in a confined indoor range and find extra muzzle blast to be objectionable.

Scope is S&B short dot 1.5-8 power with CQB reticle--I was interested in an optic that was good from close in on out. I would have rather had the scope in 1-8 power, but the reticle is not available in that model. Even tuned down to the lowest power (1.5) with the illumination on it is very quick and very daylight visible.

Mount is a Bobbro.

Rail covers are Magpul type 2 Mlock covers.

Pistol grip is a Magpul MIAD gen 1.5

Current sling is a Blue Force Gear padded Vickers sling.

The recoil was not bad for a .308. Still, after some use I replaced the buttstock with a Magpul MOE SL-S stock which I screwed on a .70 Magpul recoil pad. I have not yet had the chance to fire it in this configuration.

Last edited by Ed L; 03-14-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    The one time I looked through a Mk6 1-6, the illuminated reticle seemed to only work if my eye was perfectly centered in the sweet spot of the eye box. With what seemed like very little movement, it appeared to flicker. Is this a thing with the Mk6, or just me, or the sample unit of one I was playing with?
    It's not you.

I keep seeing SR25's with an RDS and it kindof makes me want to shed weight and do that...I love my MK6 LPV though. So torn.

I was planing to put a Mk8 CQBSS H27D on mine , but I keep hearing about a super secret Nightforce that has yet to be released...

Gonna function check it this weekend (we'll see if I can repro the factory sub-MOA performance), then start the World Famous Default.mp3 Paint Job.

Source: https://www.knightarmco.com/wp-conte...SLICKSHEET.pdf

Looks like there's skeletonization of the receiver, some kind of AGB access slot, a slightly less complicated handguard, no full ambi receiver still. Anything you can divulge, @Failure2Stop?
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 04-02-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post

Source: https://www.knightarmco.com/wp-conte...SLICKSHEET.pdf

Looks like there's skeletonization of the receiver, some kind of AGB access slot, a slightly less complicated handguard, no full ambi receiver still. Anything you can divulge, @Failure2Stop?
    That was a one-off program gun.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

User Tag List