Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GLOCK 43 Trigger -- In's & Out's of Revamping

Not a whole lot, a few hundred. So far all is well.

Installed the ghost connector yesterday. It actually made a significant improvement to the trigger pull. Haven't put any rounds through it yet, just dry firing

Follow up. I hit the range today to try this ghost edge connector live fire. Using wwb 115fmj, my groups were amazing. I was hitting empty 9mm brass of my target backer at 30 feet with ease. Ran my target out to 75', far as it will go, and put 5 rounds into a fist sized group with 1 flyer low and left that I called as the shot broke. No malfunctions at all, really like the improvement.

A Ghost "Edge" connector in my G43 yields ~5 lb pull vs the ~7+ lb pull of the stock connector.
    I still can't decide which I actually like better and have put 1,000+ through each connector.
    I carry this gun as a backup to something larger and competes with a J-frame revolver which has been what I've been previously using for this function.

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    A Ghost "Edge" connector in my G43 yields ~5 lb pull vs the ~7+ lb pull of the stock connector.
    I still can't decide which I actually like better and have put 1,000+ through each connector.
    I carry this gun as a backup to something larger and competes with a J-frame revolver which has been what I've been previously using for this function.
    Both mine and a couple I put in for friends have given similar results.

The Edge connector is a significant reduction in a 42/43. Much more so than in the other Glock frames I've used them in.

Mine went from about 9lbs to 6 lbs. The other 43s were both about 8.5 to just under 6lbs.

The OEM 43 pull is pretty stout even by Glock standards . A 5.5-6lb pull in a 43 is perfect for my uses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested, I created a playlist on YouTube that goes over the entire process of reworking the trigger step-by-step (which now resides among the other hundred or so videos on the same subject!).

In this series I go into quite a bit of depth on trigger mechanics and all of the "why's" as well as the "how's". I also show how to get the trigger pin out without force, and point out a huge "gotcha" on the trigger spring.

Anyway, for those that are interested, you can watch the series at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1StkweuaFfFSqo
    There are 10 videos total in the playlist.

Roger

User Tag List