Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Tactical" headwear

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I have Don King bedhead so I wear a cap to the gym every morning. Has to be fitted and low crown with a rolled brim. Also, as you'll see in my avatar, I wear one when shooting -- keeps the locks out of my eyes.
    Same here: thin(and thinning), fine hair that's prone to bedhead and hat hair, and a big lumpy noggin. A cap with any kind of crown makes me look even goofier than usual. Academy has/had some of their cheap caps with a fitted top and somewhat pre-rolled brim that are super comfortable but not fully "tactical", though I admit to cutting the buttons off most of my caps these days.
    I'm actually looking forward to a few years from now, when my hair is gone enough to shave it all off and hat head will be a thing of the past. For now there's just enough to keep the sun off so it stays.

I have a ton of hair. If a hat goes on, it stays on except for prayer, national anthem, a moment of silence, or TSA protocol. It's usually a ball cap of a college team or solid color knit beanie so long as it doesn't have that Peter cotton tail thing on top. Fishing hats are for fishing only (says my fashionista bride). A well-fitting hat is worth its weight in gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

User Tag List