Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming to a PC Agency Near You.

going to need a new holster to hold that thing.

ridiculous.

you and I don't, but you underestimate the stupidity of politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Will the Saucer & Teacup grip be mandated as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Can you believe we were taught that with S&W revolvers in a LEA Academy in 1973?

It's not smart gun technology because it's not part of the gun. It's not a safe because it will not prevent theft. It looks like a hammer and screwdriver could break it open pretty quickly. All this can be yours for only $300 +. I think I'll pass.

The Obama fanboy pitchman didn't help.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Judging from the replies to this thread I’m sure this won’t be a popular opinion but I have one and really like it mainly because it keeps the wife happy. She doesn’t want a big biometric safe on the nightstand that can hold a full size handgun and suppressor. I have a huge gun safe for theft protection. This trigger lock stops a 2 year old from pulling the trigger and keeps my gun close to me and safe while meeting all the wife requirements. I’ve tested the fingerprint scanner hundreds of times over the past several months and it has always opened quickly, not a single error. Is it overpriced, it doesn’t prevent theft obviously, and if I’ve been sucking on my finger all night in my sleep it probably won’t open under those circumstances. It meets all my requirements however and most importantly those of my wife while keeping the gun safe from little kids.

I was scratching my head trying to envision a use for this thing when proof came that if you work at it, anything is possible: The thought occurred to me that this could be of use in terms of gym bagging an EDC for Jits/boxing.

Still not sure if that's enough for me to seriously consider springing for one, but that was the first answer to my theoretical line of self-questioning.

User Tag List