Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phila Officer ambushed by islamic extremist

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    You mean he didn't do a background check? Imagine that.
    See its the NRA's fault. If they would quit fighting the background checks they essentially invented, this Islamic radicalized felon would have been prevented from getting his stolen police pistol.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 01-08-2016 at 02:17 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

We have to also be prepared for counter surveillance and being attacked off duty or our families being targeted. LEO and Military are a prime target for these cowards. Different times we live in.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    We have to also be prepared for counter surveillance and being attacked off duty or our families being targeted. LEO and Military are a prime target for these cowards. Different times we live in.
    This would scare me the most. I would support an automatic death penalty for anybody convicted of trying to harm a police officer or service member's family.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    If you aren't running counter surveillance protocols (taking different ways home, changing your daily routine/pattern, etc) then you're behind the curve.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    This would scare me the most. I would support an automatic death penalty for anybody convicted of trying to harm a police officer or service member's family.
    These are the people who rape young girls and cut people's heads off on a whim.

There is nothing that is off limits to them.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    These are the people who rape young girls and cut people's heads off on a whim.

There is nothing that is off limits to them.
    There are no rules in war except "Win".
    They are at war with us, but we seem to not be reciprocating. I wonder what the final straw will be?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Very lucky MoFo... No need to buy a ticket, he already won the lottery.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    There are no rules in war except "Win".
    They are at war with us, but we seem to not be reciprocating. I wonder what the final straw will be?
    I see this event as one of the stones being taken out of a foundation, eventually the whole wall will fall down on top of us.
    VDMSR.com

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I see this event as one of the stones being taken out of a foundation, eventually the whole wall will fall down on top of us.
    Nah; with stalwarts like your new mayor, good and righteousness will prevail.

While other officials are quoted as relieved that Officer Hartnett survived, what is your mayor quoted? "There are too many guns on the street, and the national government needs to do something about that."

User Tag List