Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me spend some money on suppressors

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Lebowski not biased? I dunno if that can be true with a man that only drinks White Russians.
    Any man that has an issue with White Russians, needs to reevaluate his priorities.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    With pending changes to NFA trusts, I figure now is the time to finally pull the trigger on one or more suppressors.

Would like to cover the following bases:

1) something that would work on a 6.5 or .30 cal precision rifle

2) something that would work on a .300 BLK AR pistol or SBR (and ideally on 5.56)
    Silencerco Omega.

3) a suppressor for something I don't know I need now, but later will want, like .22 or 9mm?
    You might consider a .45 can to cover all your bases, think about it, and tell us. You want at least two .22 cans because when you wife tries one out, you'll lose it. Recommend the Dead Air Mask, following by the Silencerco Spectre II, then in no particular order; the Silencerco Sparrow or the AAC Element 2.

You are late to the game but not too late if you move on what is locally available on a Form 4 in your state. You need to move quickly.

Call me tomorrow.
    #RESIST

How to edit the title of this thread to "help me spend a little money on....."
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I'm not the one with the wife that likes to shoot as much as I do

Bare bones suggestion:

• SiCo Omega - 5.56 through .300WinMag, comes with both QD mount and direct thread mount for precision rifles

• Dead Air Mask - .22, .17 HMR
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 01-07-2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: forgot 5.56
    #RESIST

Ha!

You funny.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm not the one with the wife that likes to shoot as much as I do

Bare bones suggestion:

• SiCo Omega - 5.56 through .300WinMag, comes with both QD mount and direct thread mount for precision rifles

• Dead Air Mask - .22, .17 HMR
    Slightly less bare bones and more realistic:

• SiCo Harvester - ultra light and extremely well priced ($500-ish), designed for hunting and precision work

• Dead Air Mask - .22, .17 HMR X2
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 01-07-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    #RESIST

Phone call scheduled for tomorrow morning

#RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Slightly less bare bones and more realistic:

• SiCo Harvester - ultra light and extremely well priced ($500-ish), designed for hunting and precision work

• Dead Air Mask - .22, .17 HMR X2
    What, no 9/.45 can? Little less bare bones, please!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Help me spend some money on suppressors

With pending changes to NFA trusts, I figure now is the time to finally pull the trigger on one or more suppressors.

Would like to cover the following bases:

1) something that would work on a 6.5 or .30 cal precision rifle

2) something that would work on a .300 BLK AR pistol or SBR (and ideally on 5.56)

3) a suppressor for something I don't know I need now, but later will want, like .22 or 9mm?

Just tell me what to buy and where from, keeping it simple as possible, so I don't have to decipher hundreds of pages of various threads!
    If your dealer has access to RSR Group, they just had Silencerco Hybrids in stock. It covers ALL those bases (and works on 45-70!!!)
    Last edited by Sigfan26; 01-07-2016 at 10:05 PM.

1) Thunder Beast Ultra 9 or 7 in 6.5mm
    2) Dead Air Sandman-S
    3) Rimfire suppressor (Dead Air Mask, SilencerCo Spectre, etc)

Wait a few weeks, there will probably be some new stuff released at SHOT.

User Tag List