Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Talking gear encourages emphasis on the wrong part of the equation

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Luckily, I found a pretty good group of folks here.
    One of the best things to do here on P-F is go into Mindset & Tactics as well as Marksmanship & Gun Handling sections, sort threads by "Replies" and read the most popular topics. Tons of good information. You'll also stumble across various links and references, which dig deeper into the subject matter. There is literally no end to the copious amounts of quality information funneled through P-F.

I've been here for years, but I still do this pretty often because I manage to find a new rabbit hole every time I look.

ETA: Also, many of our active members have websites/blogs, and links can often be found in their signature lines or referenced in various posts. They're well worth saving as bookmarks and visited frequently. Go read all the Rangemaster Newsletters, they're packed with gems. It all makes me wonder why anyone would sit on FB or twitter for hours only to walk away having learned what Suzy had for dinner and what color Prius Dan just bought.
    Last edited by StraitR; 02-06-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    One of the best things to do here on P-F is go into Mindset & Tactics as well as Marksmanship & Gun Handling sections, sort threads by "Replies" and read the most popular topics. Tons of good information. You'll also stumble across various links and references, which dig deeper into the subject matter. There is literally no end to the copious amounts of quality information funneled through P-F.

I've been here for years, but I still do this pretty often because I manage to find a new rabbit hole every time I look.

ETA: Also, many of our active members have websites/blogs, and links can often be found in their signature lines or referenced in various posts. They're well worth saving as bookmarks and visited frequently. Go read all the Rangemaster Newsletters, they're packed with gems. It all makes me wonder why anyone would sit on FB or twitter for hours only to walk away having learned what Suzy had for dinner and what color Prius Dan just bought.
    Thanks, StraitR! I'm excited to learn.

User Tag List