Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New HiTS/Watson "Gamboa"

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That is hilarious.....the guy who really wants people to not like him is killing the guy who is trying to be student body president....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I am struggling to come up with a smart ass comeback, but nothing so far. Will confer with YVK and try for a response that isn't weak sauce.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

If you had to decide between having more 'likes' on PF or having measurably better 45/70 recoil control, which one would you both choose? [runs away...]

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    If you had to decide between having more 'likes' on PF or having measurably better 45/70 recoil control, which one would you both choose? [runs away...]
    Have you seen the newer video....I think it settles the whole physics thing. Also, I can outlast GJM on time between snacks and meals without totally losing it....benefits of recoil control mass and stored energy.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am struggling to come up with a smart ass comeback, but nothing so far. Will confer with YVK and try for a response that isn't weak sauce.
    I "liked" that post for you to help you catch up a little....because I am a giver for those with sensitive feelings about self worth.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    While my general level of knive sassy can be summed up as "Spyderco," I actually have three identical Dozier knives I have used for the last 10+ years hunting. Moose hyde is very hard on knives!
    So I asked a simple question and it became a very entertaining thread. But here is the answer that I seek. Any pics? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I "liked" that post for you to help you catch up a little....because I am a giver for those with sensitive feelings about self worth.
    Woooh, a 'sympathy like', that's like a serious diss!

Have you seen the newer video....I think it settles the whole physics thing. Also, I can outlast GJM on time between snacks and meals without totally losing it....benefits of recoil control mass and stored energy.
    Oh, I saw it. I think he's still got you on the splits, even with all the movement. And noted re the calorie endurance/mood advantage! I suffer from the same ailment.

t

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Woooh, a 'sympathy like', that's like a serious diss!

Oh, I saw it. I think he's still got you on the splits, even with all the movement. And noted re the calorie endurance/mood advantage! I suffer from the same ailment.

t
    What you forgot was that GJM "conveniently" video'd his shoes during my first run. Just FYI, you don't really get faster with every run shooting shorty 45-70 at speed. My first run in the "lost" video was really good, and GJM was "really bummed" he messed up the video because it was so good. Sure he was....

What you forgot was that GJM "conveniently" video'd his shoes during my first run. Just FYI, you don't really get faster with every run shooting shorty 45-70 at speed. My first run in the "lost" video was really good, and GJM was "really bummed" he messed up the video because it was so good. Sure he was....
    He said you tanked the first one. (We need an evil smiley emoticon). I wouldn't be too bummed though. George has about the most stable long gun shooting base of any 140 lber I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    So I asked a simple question and it became a very entertaining thread. But here is the answer that I seek. Any pics? Thanks.

http://www.dozierknives.com/index.ph...=article&id=58

Sent from my iPad
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List