Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New HiTS/Watson "Gamboa"

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_ICT View Post
    Will you be posting updates in this thread or beginning a new one when you know more?
    Should do them here as this is really one of the last forums I am active on. HardwiredTacticalShooting and Centex knives Facebook pages should also have good info.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    That's a good looking knife.
    Yes it is. It is based off of one of my favorite blade styles. I have some older knives with a similar grind that I love and it was a chance to incorporate it with the HiTS handle. It also appears a bit more non-threatening compared to the blade on the HiTS that has a more aggressive appearance. I am going to pair mine up with a Spork and have a case made to throw them in for travel to hopefully not raise any eyebrows and go with the high tech utensils look.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

I really like it. Dig the coyote handles. I wouldn't feel guilty toting that version around.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I like it.

I was fighting temptation right up until the thin blue line part. This is going to cost me money.

What is the blade length and will the standard handle be cord wrapped or G10?

We are still working on standard features, but this one will likely have G10 scales as the standard.

The knife is about 7 3/4" long with 3 1/2" of that being blade.

Site Supporter
    I think PF should get first crack with a group buy. I am in.

That looks really, really good, nyeti.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I think PF should get first crack with a group buy. I am in.
    Ditto.

User Tag List