Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New HiTS/Watson "Gamboa"

Pardon for my vague wording; I wasn't meaning to imply that he'd made such a knife in the past, but rather musing that it would be nifty if he did.

For what it's worth, by complete coincidence my third Joe Watson-made pikal was waiting for me when I got home today; I have one of the initial pattern and two of the lattermost.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Pardon for my vague wording; I wasn't meaning to imply that he'd made such a knife in the past, but rather musing that it would be nifty if he did.
    Aah, I understand now.

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    For what it's worth, by complete coincidence my third Joe Watson-made pikal was waiting for me when I got home today; I have one of the initial pattern and two of the lattermost.
    It seems we're of the same mind. Mine arrived yesterday and like you I have one of the first type and two of the second. :-)

Just going to necrobump this as I would really like a Gamboa.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

CWM11B
    Me too. Missed out on a GREAT deal on a used one. Now unobtainium. Website is pretty quiet, and I don't do FB, so any one with any info on when another run of these is coming?

Anyone figure out if a group buy is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Anyone figure out if a group buy is possible?
    Not that I can speak for Joe, but I think people have reneged on group buys from him before, which would probably put a sour taste in anyone's mouth.

I believe that is how the Little Birds came onto the public market.

I have two, they are a great little knife.

Quote Originally Posted by SIRTainly View Post
    Not that I can speak for Joe, but I think people have reneged on group buys from him before, which would probably put a sour taste in anyone's mouth.
    Yep. I am trying to do something for P-F on the Gamboa and it will likely be a HiTS thing.
    I have an idea for a special run of Gamboa’s. I am Working on prototypes now.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Yep. I am trying to do something for P-F on the Gamboa and it will likely be a HiTS thing.
    My credit score just shit itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Awesome I am down!

User Tag List