Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Militia occupies Federal Building in OR

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    The remaining hold outs are leaving, as Ammon Bundy tells them to go home. From Oregon Live:

The ragtag remnants of the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge started to give up their ground Wednesday after calls from supporters, Congress members and even their arrested leader to abandon the 26-day takeover.

Confusion reigned at the windswept bird sanctuary that has served as the hub of an anti-government protest that captivated the country 30 miles outside this high desert town.

Late in the day, word came that an original occupier who took on the leadership role and some others were surrendering or leaving.

The moves appeared to follow a message sent by Ammon Bundy to the protesters through his attorney: "Stand down and go home."
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The remaining hold outs are leaving, as Ammon Bundy tells them to go home. From Oregon Live:
    "Bundy Fought The Law, and The Law Won......"
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I wonder what the odds Vegas had on this thing ending with a single Cletus getting shot dead in the streets? Nobody bothered to look last week at SHOT?

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    No dude. Just no.

No doubt the clintons are the definition of corruption but there is no grand tin foil hat conspiracy. . .
    Beats me, maybe you're right. I have no idea. I'm not an insider at the Clinton foundation and not a corporate officer in that uranium mining company.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    I'm not an insider at the Clinton foundation and not a corporate officer in that uranium mining company.
    Neither are any of the crackpots who wrote the linked articles.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Last edited by Edwin; 01-28-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Well the accounts that he had his hands up weren't wrong. Except they didn't mention that he reached into his jacket.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

Admittedly, I haven't read too much about it. I didn't realize he had stopped at one point, then initiated a pursuit. He definitely went digging in those pockets, furiously I might add. It looked like he clipped someone right as he went off the road. That individual went hobbling back in retreat. I wish him/her a speedy recovery.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Admittedly, I haven't read too much about it. I didn't realize he had stopped at one point, then initiated a pursuit. He definitely went digging in those pockets, furiously I might add. It looked like he clipped someone right as he went off the road. That individual went hobbling back in retreat. I wish him/her a speedy recovery.
    Several news sources are reporting Finicum did, in fact, have a loaded 9mm handgun in the pocket he reached into twice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi...BoPAl8?ocid=sf

User Tag List