Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 45 suppressor released today! Obsidian 45

New 45 suppressor released today! Obsidian 45

Thats right! Rugged Suppressors just announced their first centerfire pistol suppressor today and they're already shipping to dealers. I already have the review done for you as well! I must say this is one impressive and beautifully machined suppressor. I cover everything you need to know in the review and nothing you don't. My goal with these review videos is to help you all make an educated decision quickly and concisely. A short, fat free review you can fit into your busy day to day activities. With that said, enjoy the video!

Video Link for Full30:
    https://www.full30.com/video/7feaf3b...6d35967091c9f0

Video link for YouTube:
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 01-01-2016 at 12:36 AM. Reason: embedded YouTube video
    Owner / NFA Review Channel

#RESIST

Already got the form 3 in process! Serial numbers in hand.

Rugged Obsidian at Hansohn Brothers

Some hi-res pics we took for you as well!

I don't have a 45. Nor am i gana buy one anytime soon, but that looks awesome...sort of want...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I don't have a 45. Nor am i gana buy one anytime soon, but that looks awesome...sort of want...
    Do you have a 9mm? Or 300BLK? Or 22r? This is a multi use can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Do you have a 9mm? Or 300BLK? Or 22r? This is a multi use can.
    I have a GM9, though I like this for 300blk or 223 use, though I should have a 300blk and "the one" can's coming for that...dunno still want...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

This will look real good on my new HK45 Tactical.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    This will look real good on my new HK45 Tactical.
    Thinking the exact same thing.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

VT just legalized suppressors about six months ago. I've got a Beretta M9A3G on order. Maybe it's about time to get into the NFA game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List