Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AAR Super Dave Harrington at Alpha Range, McHenry, IL - December 12&13, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It would probably be helpful if you could muster a few words.
    I was talking to someone about the class recently who wanted to know why I didn't go. I told her after watching the super Dave Panteao videos I didn't think the class would be that good. She said I was so wrong and that I should have come. Paul Sharp said the same thing. Oh well, you live and you learn. But yes, I would like to hear Les's take as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I was talking to someone about the class recently who wanted to know why I didn't go. I told her after watching the super Dave Panteao videos I didn't think the class would be that good. She said I was so wrong and that I should have come. Paul Sharp said the same thing. Oh well, you live and you learn. But yes, I would like to hear Les's take as well.
    I'd be interested in Paul Sharp's take for sure...did he go to this recent Super Dave class?
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    I'd be interested in Paul Sharp's take for sure...did he go to this recent Super Dave class?
    Yes he did. Not sure if he did a full review. I will check with him.

I'm curious, too. The course reviews (all positive, iirc) of Super Dave usually talk about how intense he is, his use of the word dude, and the stories he tells from African JCETs.

Mentions of vast improvements in the students' shooting ability or his technical knowledge seem to be absent.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Speechless.
    it would be helpful to post a little more detail, no? So people can better know how to spend their training $$?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Yes he did, and he loved it.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Yes he did. Not sure if he did a full review. I will check with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Yes he did, and he loved it.
    Thanks guys. This morning I realized I have Paul's email address, so I hit him up directly.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

What is going on with this thread? Was the first post a negative review that got changed to one word? Super Dave is somebody I would consider traveling to train with. If there is a perspective other than the 100% positive reviews I've read, I like to hear it before I pay a lot of money.

I feel like I am missing something obvious.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    What is going on with this thread? Was the first post a negative review that got changed to one word? Super Dave is somebody I would consider traveling to train with. If there is a perspective other than the 100% positive reviews I've read, I like to hear it before I pay a lot of money.

I feel like I am missing something obvious.
    I can't see how you'd be wasting money to train with him. The class is a high volume class but it works out to not really feel that way. You really gotta be listening and there is some thinking after the fact. I don't wanna say the class is enlightening, that's a little to goofy, but it's something like that. He's quite the positive guy given his background and the nature of folks to shit talk other instructors. There was even some shit talk on Dave that I heard prior that was unfounded.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Nothing good comes out of an honest, critical course review for the student. Unless you want to be put on a permanent shit list by the instructor, his crew and associated leg humpers.

User Tag List