Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LaRue MBT-2S AR triggers on sale, $87

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Reminder, these are now $87 until Xmas. Larue IS backlogged on these, but you WILL get your triggers. I ordered two for $87 apiece on July 21st and got shipping notification on Aug 10th.
    That's impressive. I ordered within a few hours of the ad, and want to say my order to door time was something like 10 days. 20 days, a week or two in, is darn impressive. Considering Geissele/ALG just delivered the Memorial Day sale blem (obviously in stock since it was a blem?) rail I ordered, yesterday...

Note that there are zero things in the box with the trigger aside paper and the standard parts that come with t he trigger. I think that's how he went from $99 to $87, thus giving us the most accurate idea yet of the true cost to stuff the goodies in the box.

The Larue appears to be a similar design to the Rock River in that it uses a stand alone pin for the disconnector. The Geissele and the Ruger knock off use a standard .154" to retain the disconnector.

The only thing I think I've ever heard negative about the RRA is that the disconnector pin could break after hard use. But that was years ago and I'm guessing the design is perfected by now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

User Tag List