Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LaRue MBT-2S AR triggers on sale, $87

LaRue MBT-2S AR triggers on sale, $87

Every legit review I've read says that these two stage triggers go head to head with their much more expensive Geissele counterparts.

http://www.larue.com/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 12-29-2015 at 09:33 AM.
    #RESIST

I ordered one yesterday for my wife's AR
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Mark LaRue stated flat out that he is starting a "trigger war"

Quote Originally Posted by LaRue_Tactical
    Okay, bean counters came running in and said "WAVE OFF !! WAVE OFF !! NO MORE SALES THIS YEAR !!"

I explained to them you can't have a trigger war without shots being fired. They acquiesced, but talked me into a short sale today, and do the rest first week of January. So, we're gonna let a few hundred orders go through, then turn it off. Then turn it back on after the 1st.

Here's another thing, no hats going out with these as we wiped ourselves out between Christmas and Taste of Texas sale. It'll be awhile before those bins are refilled.

Here's another thing, we are still mopping up the Taste of Texas sale and so we will have to still meticulously make these and we ain't gonna rush them.

Here's another thing, the limit is two, but if you already have some, limit yourself to just one more please so we can get the marketing word out.

Here's another thing, we ain't gonna hit your card until they ship, but any snafus card-wise or otherwise , I've ordered them to cancel the order. It's not worth the cost in resources to chase down stolen cards, hacked cards, lost cards, etc. So keep your stuff up-to-date, this is a marketing deal, don't make it rough on us.

Here's another thing, the line is hot. Ready on the left, ready on the right, ready on the firing line.

Commence firing.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 12-29-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    #RESIST

But having a trigger with out the name "LaRue" on it, is worth more than the price difference, to some. Me included.

I have one of these triggers and paid $125 for it. Despite what people may think about Mark LaRue, the trigger is excellent. I've got a Geissele G2S, SD-E, and an SSA. I'll say that it's becoming one of my favorite, if not my most favorite trigger of all. The second stage of the MBT is a hair heavier than my SD-E. The MBT's first stage is superior to me. It's not as gritty feeling as my SD-E which is VERY noticeable when I'm trying to make precise shots. This is just my sample of 1 however.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rekkr870 View Post
    I have one of these triggers and paid $125 for it. Despite what people may think about Mark LaRue, the trigger is excellent. I've got a Geissele G2S, SD-E, and an SSA. I'll say that it's becoming one of my favorite, if not my most favorite trigger of all. The second stage of the MBT is a hair heavier than my SD-E. The MBT's first stage is superior to me. It's not as gritty feeling as my SD-E which is VERY noticeable when I'm trying to make precise shots. This is just my sample of 1 however.

If your Geissele SD-E is gritty, something is wrong. I would take it out and inspect it, clean it, grease it, and re-install it to make sure nothing is out of place and binding. If it still feels gritty, I'd call Geissele.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    If your Geissele SD-E is gritty, something is wrong. I would take it out and inspect it, clean it, grease it, and re-install it to make sure nothing is out of place and binding. If it still feels gritty, I'd call Geissele.
    Then something may be wrong. I've inspected it and reinstalled it into one of my V7 lowers, nothing seems out of place or rough. It's got about 1k rounds on it. I also apply weapon shield grease to all of my triggers on the sear, hammer and disconnector. As you say, I might be in for a call to Geissele.

I'm looking forward to Geissele prices dropping because of this
    #RESIST

Mark LaRue and Bill Geissele throwing down at ARF.

Personally, I'm glad LaRue brought competition to this niche market.
    #RESIST

#RESIST

User Tag List