Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2015 IDPA World Championship Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    Number of people DQ'd because IDPA HQ decided a readily replaceable part wasn't what they considered readily replaceable: 1
    To my knowledge only one person was affected by the stippling issue and he was given a DNF, not a DQ. Please see the rules clarification issued recently.
    Cody

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

Still a bullshit call. The P320 frame is easily replaceable part so why can't it be stippled? (That's a rhetorical question).

Quote Originally Posted by cclaxton View Post
    To my knowledge only one person was affected by the stippling issue and he was given a DNF, not a DQ. Please see the rules clarification issued recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Still a bullshit call. The P320 frame is easily replaceable part so why can't it be stippled? (That's a rhetorical question).
    Oh he was given a DNF that is good, it isn't like his match was ruined of anything.

Both the rules clarification, and the DNF/DQ were BS calls. The grip module of the 320 was designed specifically to be readily replaceable and any other definition of that is the usual IDPA pandering to their sponsors. Heck the grip modules are cheaper than most after market grips on metal framed guns.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

User Tag List