Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Skill at arms

Holy shit I had almost forgot about this thread! I wonder if ol' Brownie Pop McKidpiddler is still running games on minors?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Holy shit I had almost forgot about this thread! I wonder if ol' Brownie Pop McKidpiddler is still running games on minors?
    Yes, azqkr or bo0486 or brownie or brownie0486 is still putting on his circus act. He has been banned from most gun forums but seems to have found a home at Florida Concealed Carry and Defensive Concealed Carry Forums. I can say one thing, he has really embellished his resume and many people on the forums believe it, I can contradict several of his claims to fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    He often comments about running games on kids and stomping the wheels on their bicycles. He claimed to have been a full time cop, but, he himself slipped and admitted on the Blade Forum that he was only a cop on a temporary/part time basis. Isn't it odd that after about 14 years on the forums there has not been one person to attest to his claimed exploits or even claimed to have known him in the 1970's, 1980's or 1990's. In my opinion he is nothing more then a "Snake Oil Salesman with a Alligator mouth and Hummingbird Rear"
    Last edited by chuckusaret; 06-25-2016 at 11:19 AM.

Hmm I just watched his YouTube channel. He has a 1911 with no sights as his training gun.

This is why I came over to pistol forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I seem to have missed this in December. Oh my.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterguy View Post
    Hmm I just watched his YouTube channel. He has a 1911 with no sights as his training gun.

This is why I came over to pistol forum.

Why, because he uses the slide to aim? The guy is a snake oil salesman selling someone else's training methods that he claims to be his. I was taught the point and shoot method and the quick kill/instinctive shoot methods back in the late 1960's while in the Army, this was before he graduated from middle school.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Why, because he uses the slide to aim? The guy is a snake oil salesman selling someone else's training methods that he claims to be his. I was taught the point and shoot method and the quick kill/instinctive shoot methods back in the late 1960's while in the Army, this was before he graduated from middle school.
    I came over here because snake oil salesmen are respected members and sme on other forums. That stuff doesn't fly here.

"Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterguy View Post
    That stuff doesn't fly here.

It does, albeit briefly, then shot through with holes.

I see Chuck found his way here, of course he hasn't mentioned he was banned from two sites recently. Chuck, glad you've found another home here.

As for the accusation of stealing someone else training methodology, all one has to do is contact the library of congress in Wash, DC and inquire who owns the registered copyright to Pistol of Revolver Quick Kill, it's on file with them under my ownership. And no, Chuck, you weren't taught pistol QK in the army, it was never adopted nor any troops trained in the pistol skill, something else that can be vetted with a modicum of search abilities.

Never claimed to be a full time leo, just more accusations without substance from Chuck, which is one of the reasons the mods got fed up with him and pulled the trigger on his banning. As for background, I've got the certs that others have actually seen in person. But Chuck will tell you differently, he's not one to be honest with his information and accusations [ in fact he's chased me across the net and been asked if he was a cyber stalker ]. The other two forums also noted that his stalking, he was warned and didn't heed the warnings.

Anyone and everyone is free to have opinions, unfortunately, most of those are irrelevant without facts to support them. Romper room, how appropriate is that?

I'll swing by again in a couple of months to read the next 50 pages this should generate.

User Tag List