Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next training DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Clay1 View Post
    I really wanted the Frank Proctor set for $70 and I know that I will own that set soon, but the Panteao Productions Christmas discount coupon was too tempting to pass.

Coupon Code: XMAS15 gives you 50% off in stock DVDs. The coupon is good through Dec 28, 2015

I ended up with the following order:
    Make Ready with Jeff Gonzales: Concealed Carry TTP’s (#PMR066)
    Date:
    1 $29.99
    Make Ready with Pat McNamara: Pistol TAPS (#PMR070)
    Date:
    1 $29.99
    Make Ready with Pat McNamara: Carbine TAPS (#PMR069)
    Date:
    1 $29.99
    Make Ready with Dave Spaulding: Concealed Combat Pistol (#PMR060)
    Date:
    1 $29.99
    Make Ready with James Williams: The Edged Weapon (#PMR040)
    Date:
    1 $29.99
    Cart Subtotal: $149.95
    Cart Discount: -$10.00
    Shipping: $6.29 via Priority MailŪ (USPS)
    Order Discount: -$70.00
    Payment Method: Credit Card
    Order Total: $76.24
    Amount Paid: $76.24

I thought that was a great investment in my training for the same price or less delivered vs the Proctor DVD set.
    Let us know what you think of them. I looked forward to the Jeff Gonzales one but was very disappointed with it. Your view may be entirely different. I thought the PatMac pistol TAPS was very good. His Dvds and the Spaulding ones line up very well with their classes.

Paul Howe's: Combat Mindset dvd is a very good watch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Let us know what you think of them. I looked forward to the Jeff Gonzales one but was very disappointed with it. Your view may be entirely different. I thought the PatMac pistol TAPS was very good. His Dvds and the Spaulding ones line up very well with their classes.
    I wanted to take a Jeff Gonzales class and was hoping that this one would be a good intro into his classes. That's not good news. Again, take from the DVDs what you can and what you want and move on.

I was also a little disappointed in the lack of blade DVDs available. I know their are others that I would prefer, but for half price and a whopping $15, I thought that I would give the James Williams DVD a try.

DVDs are like pistols, they're not the last pistol - just the next pistol.

Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules with this, if I am please delete, or let me know and I'll delete it. You Tube has a lot of worthless stuff but every once in a while you find some outstanding material. This is a little long but well worth your time. Lt. Col Dave Grossman: Bulletproof Mind
    https://youtu.be/8RDCtMEHFLM
    Last edited by D.O.A.F.S.; 12-25-2015 at 11:25 PM.

User Tag List