Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Surefire Keychain rechargable Sidekick

Now I have to buy one! On a serious note I've played with one and aside from them being huge they actually work.
    Last edited by secondstoryguy; 07-14-2017 at 02:25 PM.

$500+ WTF?!

Curious, but what the heck does it do that's worthy of that kind of $$?

Site Supporter

Surefire Keychain rechargable Sidekick

No clue - but my keychain 'brick' of a light hasn't needed more than one charge since I bought it, and is damn handy to have. Used it when repairing an ATV at work and a Warn winch this week- did what it's supposed to do. Light, lite, last, bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jeep45238; 07-14-2017 at 03:44 PM.

I get and like the sidekick and at $70 I can deal. The $507 watch thingie had me confused.

What's ya'lls role for this light?

Do you see this replacing your EDC flashlight?
    David S.

Site Supporter
    It's handy to provide a loaner if working with someone who doesn't have a light when we both need one. Unclipping it and putting it on a zipper pull for walking the dog at night. Backup for when primary light goes dead on me. Stupid little things.

Not a replacement, but an augment. Sort of like carrying a good knife for you (or a defensive one), and a Swiss Army knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I bought three when they were on sale and gave one each to my daughter and my girlfriend to put on their key chains specifically because neither of them otherwise carries an EDC light. I may throw the other one on my key bar or clip it to my car keys to have around for the same reasons Jeep noted. It's really a great little light.

User Tag List