Thread: Nun Bags Nice Deer

Nun Bags Nice Deer

The reactions of some anti hunting types isnt surpurising. Heck with them.

Congratulations to the good sister -

http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/big...sm-is-removed/

"Feeding the flock" takes on a more original meaning.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

The rosary delivers again.

My favorite parts:
    Bauer has killed three bucks and a bear in her 15 years hunting. She said she views hunting as a spiritual endeavor and form of conservation, helping ensure the deer population remains sustainable by the land. She also shared the recent buck’s venison with two families and took the 16-inch rack to a taxidermist for mounting.
    Okay, non-Catholic here, I can't help wonder if she remembered to say the Rosary the times she didn't score.
    Away from the woods, Bauer teaches at Elk County Catholic High School in St. Marys, a city in the heart of Pennsylvania’s deer and elk country. She learned to shoot while in the Navy.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Okay, non-Catholic here, I can't help wonder if she remembered to say the Rosary the times she didn't score.
    I would guess she didn't say it as well.

Site Supporter
    If anyone who eats any animal protein complains, they deserve a hard punch in the face.

Good on ya, Sister.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

i know her personally she is one of the nicest people who walks the earth. she prays the rosary every day, if not multiple times a day. they used to process the deer at the convent as well as any road killed elk that the pa game commission would bring them, but since they closed the convent they take their deer to a local processor and no longer get the elk to help with the food banks.

edit: for anyone who cares her name is sister john paul and she and another sister jay live in weedville pa
    Last edited by butler coach; 12-17-2015 at 08:48 AM.

User Tag List