Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Russell: ‘Absolutely Insane’ to Think Gun Control Will Change Terrorists

Cool Kurt Russell: ‘Absolutely Insane’ to Think Gun Control Will Change Terrorists

"...The problem, the problem that we’re having right now to turn it around…you may think you’ve got me worried about you’re gonna do? Dude, you’re about to find out what I’m gonna do, and that’s gonna worry you a lot more. And that’s what we need. That will change the concept of gun culture, as you call it, to something [like] reality. Which is, if I’m a hockey team and I’ve got some guy bearing down on me as a goal tender, I’m not concerned about what he’s gonna do — I’m gonna make him concerned about what I’m gonna do…" “That’s when things change.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ge-terrorists/

Site Supporter
    Let's go see what Kurt Russell movies are available on Amazon Prime. Maybe a good night for Tombstone. Is Bone Tomahawk available for rental yet?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Is Bone Tomahawk available for rental yet?
    I believe it's available via Prime, and it is well worth a watch.

Snake Plissken approved.
    Attachment 4920
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I thought his police drama set in the Rodney King riots time frame "Deep Blue" was it? is a pretty good flick. And I take such movies for what they are ie not historical
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Snake Plissken approved.
    Attachment 4920
    Trigger discipline: suspect

Boobs: legit

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Is Bone Tomahawk available for rental yet?
    Torrented it a few weeks ago, liked it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I believe it's available via Prime, and it is well worth a watch.
    Unfortunately it is on Amazon but not Prime. Not sure I want to pay $6.99 to watch it.

Your right, you don't want to rent it. You'll want to buy it. Western Horror. Awesome movie. Russell plays a no nonsense Marshall and does so marvoulously.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Unfortunately it is on Amazon but not Prime. Not sure I want to pay $6.99 to watch it.

User Tag List