Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HiTS Revolver Round-Up 2016 Oct 8/9

HiTS Revolver Round-Up 2016 Oct 8/9

I will get some more updates up within the next week or so. Mark your calendars for this as we were over capacity last year and we are going to keep the numbers more manageable this year.

Day 1-Basic revolver marksmanship and gun handling and geared towards medium and large framed guns. This will be taught by HiTS (Dobbs and Bolke) and we are trying to get another instructor who is conflicted right now, but trying to make alterations.

Day 2- Morning: Use of the Snub revolver as a back up. This will be taught by Tom Givens of Rangemaster.
    Afternoon: Use of the Snub Revolver as a primary. This will be taught by Michael de Bethencourt of Snubtraining.com

This should be a great event.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Day 2- Morning: Use of the Snub revolver as a back up. This will be taught by Tom Givens of Rangemaster.
    Afternoon: Use of the Snub Revolver as a primary. This will be taught by Michael de Bethencourt of Snubtraining.com
    Taint going to be long before that class fills.
    Last edited by ST911; 12-12-2015 at 11:04 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Site Supporter
    When will registration / payment open

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    When will registration / payment open
    Hopefully.....end of the week.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Woo-hoo! In!

Oooh. A second chance to get in on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Save me a spot
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

What's the planned location?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    What's the planned location?
    Dallas Pistol Club on the police range again. Those who have been there with us can attest that it is a really nice facility to host class in a civilized manner.

That's close enough to home to be viable for me. It'll be a few months before I see next fiscal year's schedule. I hope I am able to attend this time around.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List