Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 consensus

Kinda sad about the target model coming out
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    The new slide release fits in an old frame, but the new slide release will not fit in an old frame.
    ???
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Any news of when the thumb safety equipped models will be on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    The new frame has a horseshoe shaped ledge that closely surrounds the new slide release. The new slide release fits in an old frame, but the new slide release will not fit in an old frame.
    The new slide release will fit both the new and the old grip module. The new grip module will not fit the old slide release. The most recent packaging for the new grip modules include the new forward swept slide release.

Also I've heard reports that customer service is providing new slide releases gratis to customers that got a new grip module and have the old slide release.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

The new 320 target looks like a great Production gun.

The integral laser frame would be great in conjunction with the RX model.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Kinda sad about the target model coming out
    Target model (which likely will not be the street name) at SHOT show was a prototype.

Since Phil Strader come in house with SIG, lots of changes have been made based on his input along with Team SIGs. I have heard that it will be full interchangeable with the current generation P320s.

I shot one of the more recent prototypes and it is night and day better than what was shown at SHOT show. And it didn't have some of the newer features that will likely be on the production model.
    Last edited by PPGMD; 03-30-2016 at 08:19 PM.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The second sentence contradicts itself.

Crap, that's what I get for not proofreading. New slide release works with all frames. Old release only works with old frames.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Is the Target model frame also going to be offered in different sizes? Will the mag well be removable? What is the ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    Target model (which likely will not be the street name) at SHOT show was a prototype.

Since Phil Strader come in house with SIG, lots of changes have been made based on his input along with Team SIGs. I have heard that it will be full interchangeable with the current generation P320s.

I shot one of the more recent prototypes and it is night and day better than what was shown at SHOT show. And it didn't have some of the newer features that will likely be on the production model.
    Last edited by UNK; 03-31-2016 at 06:53 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    Is the Target model frame also going to be offered in different sizes? Will the mag well be removable? What is the ETA?
    I am not sure about the different sizes. The mag well will be removable, USPSA production is big driver. I have no ETA that I can release yet.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The new 320 target looks like a great Production gun.

The integral laser frame would be great in conjunction with the RX model.
    What is the RX model? I need a freakin' matrix to keep all the models, variants and production changes straight!

User Tag List