Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 consensus

The P320 with the manual safety is always an option.

Alma, (or anyone else in the know) how many rounds do you think I will get out of a GGI 320 before it needs took back to GGI? I'm wanting to get a practice non GGI 320 to dry fire and live fire practice with but was curious how much I can abuse my current gun.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    The P320 with the manual safety is always an option.
    Alma, first off thank you for your great disassembly / assembly videos on the P320.

Have you had experience with a manual safety version of the P320? Thoughts? I remember one of the criticisms of the M&P w/ thumb safety was the poor location of the TS. Is the TS on the P320 properly placed, is the "snick" good, etc? Any idea when they will be available?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Alma, (or anyone else in the know) how many rounds do you think I will get out of a GGI 320 before it needs took back to GGI? I'm wanting to get a practice non GGI 320 to dry fire and live fire practice with but was curious how much I can abuse my current gun.
    I'm wondering the same thing, while waiting for the GGI "drop in" kit to come out so I can build up a spare gun.

I have ~11,000 rounds and approx 100k dry fire cycles through my GGI 320 so far, with zero problems.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

What is the latest eta on the 320 RX and Romeo 1?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing, while waiting for the GGI "drop in" kit to come out so I can build up a spare gun.

I have ~11,000 rounds and approx 100k dry fire cycles through my GGI 320 so far, with zero problems.
    Good to hear. I'm about half that on live and not sure how to gauge dry but I'd guess half of that as well?

I was gonna do the same thing, throw the drop in parts in one and use that to best on and keep the non muggle gun for matches.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What is the latest eta on the 320 RX and Romeo 1?
    Priority is going to the complete guns.
    I have been told that the RX guns are in production now. We should start seeing those at dealers in May.
    The Romeo1 adapter plate kits were expected to trail a couple of months behind the guns. Optics Planet is currently estimating 4 to 6 weeks away for those.

I have been told that the RX guns are in production now. We should start seeing those at dealers in May.
    The Romeo1 adapter plate kits were expected to trail a couple of months behind the guns. Optics Planet is currently estimating 4 to 6 weeks away for those.

I called Sig two weeks ago and they told me the full package with sight would be available Q3 of this year.
    A wise man told me that "only hits count" is the one truth.

Will conversion kits be available?

Quote Originally Posted by rauchman View Post
    Alma, first off thank you for your great disassembly / assembly videos on the P320.

Have you had experience with a manual safety version of the P320? Thoughts? I remember one of the criticisms of the M&P w/ thumb safety was the poor location of the TS. Is the TS on the P320 properly placed, is the "snick" good, etc? Any idea when they will be available?

Thanks!
    I got to check it out at Shot Show. Essentially it looked like the same safety setup that SIG put on its MHS submission.
    I was presently surprised at the feel of the safety. It felt solid and had nice positive and audible clicks when switching back and forth between safe and fire positions. It definitely reminded me of the feel of the safety on one of the CZs I owned prior to going all SIG. I will seriously consider picking up one as my EDC. I currently use a P320C, but I wouldn't mind having a bit of extra assurance against doing something unintentional.
    As for availability during Shot they said they were targeting for Q2. It haven't asked for an update since then.

User Tag List