Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 consensus

Have had 3, so far. One fullsize, two compacts. 2 out of three have "stung" my finger. Oddly, the adverse trigger did as well in one of these. My most recent one is one with a double click, read about it no big deal till I had misfires, or rather no fires. I want to love this gun, but I am frustrated. I think it has alot of potential.

The way the gun has such an audible click for reset is stupid in my opinion, kinda cheesy in a trying too hard kinda way.

I am not gonna give up. Sig said send it in, and I will, as I wan't to keep and carry this thing.

Can't wait to see what else they offer: "FBI" frames, single stacks, etc. I hope other do what SIG did with respect to true modularity.

The audible click for the reset isn't even half as loud as a stock glock IMO. And why does that matter?
    i used to wannabe

Polecat, did you reset the takedown safety on the one that won't fire?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Cluster, I don't think takedown safety had anything to do with this malfunction, as it was firing fine on full mag and gun was never disassembled prior to malfunctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    The audible click for the reset isn't even half as loud as a stock glock IMO. And why does that matter?
    Because for proper trigger manipulation you have to hear that Glock reset.............

Same excuse M&P haters use...thats it. When we switched to the M&P 45 five years ago the common statement from folks was: I cant feel the reset like on the Glocks". My response: how the hell would you know...you dont shoot your Glock if you own one and these HK 45's have an entirely different type of trigger.

The trigger on the 320 is very nice...regardless of the "reset".

I have the Compact and am pretty happy with it thus far. My LGS has a SubCompact conversion shop they took in trade. It appears to be unfired. I am trying to figure out how much to offer them for it. I can't seem to find any in the secondary market for price comparison and the new ones seem to range from $299-$399.

Few thousand rounds through my newer full size 9mm (new slide stop, next to no audible or physical reset). It's been accurate, reliable, and soft shooting so far. Only complaint is there are a lot of sticking points in the magwell for a reload to hang up on, but a bit of practice has almost eliminated that entirely.
    Last edited by Tom Fineis; 06-12-2016 at 08:09 PM.
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Strangely the MHS has a requirement for an audible reset.

QUESTION 9:
    What is the dB requirement for how loud the audible trigger reset must be?
    GOVERNMENT RESPONSE 9:
    The requirement for how loud the audible trigger reset must be, is referenced in MIL-STD-1474 as referenced in the purchase description (AR-PD-177).
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    I have the Compact and am pretty happy with it thus far. My LGS has a SubCompact conversion kit they took in trade. It appears to be unfired. I am trying to figure out how much to offer them for it. I can't seem to find any in the secondary market for price comparison and the new ones seem to range from $299-$399.
    I hate not being able to edit my post when I realize afterword I typed something stupid. It's KIT, not shop. I'm trying to gauge secondary market price on a size/caliber conversion kit for the P320.

User Tag List