Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 consensus

Quote Originally Posted by PPGMD View Post
    2. Different guns have different NPA until you adjust for it. For example in a couple of weeks I shoot the Glock match at WAC, I will spend all week dry firing my Glocks to get used to their NPA, and then the week after that getting used to my SIG again for the Florida state match in Frostproof.
    I thought you shot for Sig? How can you shoot a Glock match?

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I Had a P320, a PPQ9 and several VP9's as well as 9mm Glocks. I still have 9mm Glocks , VP9's and a VP40.
    What didn't you like about the PPQ9 or the P320?

I guess this has changed but at one time I heard they were only going to make the subcompact frame in small....as I recall because of concealment issues. It didn't make any sense to me when I heard it. I'm surprised they offer the medium. I wonder if the new improved grip frame module is going to be offered in all sizes and for all models.
    I wish they would do a single stack in all sizes. I think this platform in single stack would overwhelm everything else out there.
    I also wish CT would get on board.
    Last edited by UNK; 12-21-2015 at 10:08 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

The 320 will be my next pistol. I have to buy one since I own one example of all the other striker fired polymers (XD,M&P, PPQ, VP9 etc..). Out of the ones I own besides Glock I like the PPQ the best. I went to Bud's last week to rent one , but they didn't have one at the range counter. I did get to fondle and dry fire one. The one I tried had a great feeling trigger, but I couldn't feel a reset at all. Do the 320s not have a discernible reset?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by agksimon View Post
    What didn't you like about the PPQ9 or the P320?
    Nothing wrong with them, I just preferred the Glocks and VP pistols and decided to reduce the pistol types and purchase more magazines and ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    BTW, Top Gun Supply can get an in-stock grip from Ohio to Washington State in less than a week, the week before Christmas.
    However, I seem to have snagged the last one.
    Also, it will arrive at the USPS distribution facility in My Little Slice Of Suburbia, maybe three miles from my house, and then float around MLSOS for over 24 hours before being delivered.

Also also, Brownells got me five additional magazines a day faster than they said they would.

Furthermore, I made a stop at Sportsman's Warehouse here in MLSOS, and the only calibers in short supply are .22LR (still), and... 9mm Parabellum/Luger/NATO. I snagged the last bulk bx (Blazer Brass) and 4 boxes (half of their stock) of 124gr GDs.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I thought you shot for Sig? How can you shoot a Glock match?
    As long as we doesn't distract us from the primary focus of Team SIG and is something required for the event (like taking a S&W revolver to the Revolver nationals, or a Beretta shotgun for a shotgun match) I was told they don't mind.
    "The rocket worked perfectly, except for landing on the wrong planet." - Wernher Von Braun

http://www.teampegleg.com

In the same vein of testing and evaluating my P320, how many rounds of range ammo and my Federal 124 grain HST should I run through it without issue to call it good to carry?

Test fired the P320 and a VP9 Except for the P320 Sub Compact (Too small for me). I'd like either one added to my gunsafe.
    “There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Quote Originally Posted by Indy5000 View Post
    In the same vein of testing and evaluating my P320, how many rounds of range ammo and my Federal 124 grain HST should I run through it without issue to call it good to carry?
    This is a quote from DocGKR from a thread from the ammunition section of this forum : Whatever you choose, make sure you fire at least 500 and preferably 1000 failure free shots through your pistol prior to carrying it. If your pistol cannot fire at least 1000 consecutive shots without a malfunction, something is wrong and it is not suitable for duty/self-defense use. With the price of top tier carry ammo being what it is, this would not be cheap to do, but he is right. For me 200rds is the minimum.
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-27-2015 at 11:49 AM.

User Tag List