Thread: Gun Rights Group to Stage Mock Mass Shooting at UT Austin

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Gun Rights Group to Stage Mock Mass Shooting at UT Austin

This will go over well. Via Dallas Morning News:

Gun rights activists plan to conduct a “theatrical performance” of a mass shooting this weekend near the University of Texas at Austin’s campus – an attention-grabbing effort to highlight their opposition to gun-free zones.

Two groups – Come And Take It Texas and DontComply.com – are pitching a “Life And Liberty Event To End Gun Free Zones,” according to a Facebook event posting. The event will include an “Open Carry walk” and then the “Crisis Performance event.”
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

WTF is this supposed to accomplish? What's that song are about "jokers to the left, clowns to the right."
    Last edited by BJJ; 12-09-2015 at 09:14 PM.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

What fresh hell is this? Perhaps we could pay them off to go home and be quiet?

Only the progressives can get away with this BS. Could you imagine if a 'right to life' group did a mock abortion or show a video on an outside inflatable screen??
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

http://news.utexas.edu/2015/12/09/ut...-outside-group

UT is going to put the hammer down on this.

-Rob

Criminy. I'm outta here; back to the favorite bourbon thread, stat...

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Only the progressives can get away with this BS. Could you imagine if a 'right to life' group did a mock abortion or show a video on an outside inflatable screen??
    Wait! These are "our guys" trying to help the cause? WTF, I totally misread this...oh good God, please go home and go right to your basement and play some COD while drinking yourself into a coma. Don't help us...please!
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  32.5 KB

Holy face palm!

Maybe one of those open-dildo-carry students will club them in the face with a polymer tallywhacker.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Sweet Jesus.

GET OFF MY SIDE!!!!!

ETA: I bet some Open Carry jackwagons came up with this, in between their Call of Modern Doom LARP sessions...
    Last edited by Drang; 12-10-2015 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Secnd Thoughts
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List