Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: San Bernardino Terrorist Attack

I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling is going on here.

Your winnings, sir.

Thank you very much.
    David S.

I understand the President is stopping by San Bernardino on his way out to Hawaii for his Xmas vacation.

I'm sure that will make everyone involved in this tragic event feel a bit better.

Gotta check the box.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Gotta check the box.
    Gonna talk about gun control.
    Don't want to waste a good tragedy.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Interview with the guy who got hit during this event. First I've heard of this guy being interviewed.

I was at a conference a few years ago where the supervisor of the San Bernardino drug unit that tracked down the terrorists (because it's always the drug guys that get called in to track people down) spoke, along with two of the survivors. It was one of the best presentations I've ever heard.

One of the survivors spoke about how people were in such denial when the shooting started, which is common, of course. People were literally being shot, and one person was walking around saying, "Don't worry, this is just a drill."

Crap, it's been five years?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Crap, it's been five years?
    ^^^This!!!^^^

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/gun-buyer...-gets-20-years

Gun buyer linked to 2015 San Bernardino terror attack gets 20 years
    Enrique Marquez, 28, showed no emotion during a federal court hearing as relatives of the victims asked the judge to give him a lengthy sentence

RIVERSIDE, Calif. — The man who bought two rifles that husband-and-wife assailants used to kill 14 people in a Southern California terror attack nearly five years ago was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison.

Enrique Marquez Jr. supplied the weapons that Syed Rizwan Farook and Farook’s wife, Tashfeen Malik, used on Dec. 2, 2015, to open fire on a meeting and holiday gathering of San Bernardino County employees who worked with Farook. Minutes later, a post on a Facebook page associated with Malik pledged allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State terror group. The couple fled and died later that day in a gunbattle with authorities.

Marquez, 28, showed no emotion during a federal court hearing as relatives of the victims asked the judge to give him a lengthy sentence for providing Farook the guns years before the shooting, which at the time was the deadliest terror attack in the United States since 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    Interview with the guy who got hit during this event. First I've heard of this guy being interviewed.

This podcast was really good, Andy Stumpf is quickly moving up my podcast listen order just wish most episodes weren’t 2-3 hours long

User Tag List