Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2015 and beyond -- a hi cap world

I used them extensively (P2000 DA/SA and OEM ten round mags) this summer, with no problems noted, shooting ball and Speer 124+P Gold Dot ammo.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    IF stuck with a 10 rd magazine, does anyone have any experience using the HK P2000 9mm along with factory 10 rd magazines?
    If you're using the 10 Rd USPc mags, I recommend the flat base plate over the finger rest. I broke two or three of the finger rests last year (they all broke just below the eyelet where they snap into the mag body), probably because the way they attach to the mag body isn't as strong and the unevenness of the protrusion is more sensitive to being dropped onto concrete. It's worth noting that every time when the finger rest got detached, the upper part of the base plate was still firmly seated in the correct position and so the magazine worked fine (fed rounds and could be loaded /unloaded). I wouldn't lose sleep over it if that's all you have to carry, but I wouldn't use those carry mags for training.

Never had any issues with the flat base plates.

My experience was with flat base plates, but I was dropping them on dirt and not cement.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List