Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G43 Magazine Extensions

G43 Magazine Extensions

Wanted to pick up a few TTI +2 magazine extensions for a G43 but am concerned with them working properly with the stock magazine spring. Is an increased power magazine spring necessary and if so where are they available? Wolff doesn't seem to have any yet.

On TTI's FB page they had a post about a 10% stronger spring available. They also advised to send them an email if you were having FTF problems they would send you a new spring free of charge.

Edit: I just checked their site and didn't see the spring mentioned, you might call or email them.
    Last edited by MD7305; 11-30-2015 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Additional Info

No trust non OEM 43 mags!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I just went with pearce +1's

Some local guys are producing some that have held up well. I personally know the guy in the video and he has a few thousand through those mags. They recommend hand-stretching the factory springs and I'm not too comfortable about that.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    No trust non OEM 43 mags!
    I thought you were using TTI +1's on all your 43 mags?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I thought you were using TTI +1's on all your 43 mags?
    YVK had problems with his Taran extensions, through several iterations. The great thing about a Glock is nine zillion bubbas have gone before you, working out every possible problem. I don't think that still holds true with an after market part like the Taran, and as a result, feel OEM is the safest way to go if you value reliability.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    YVK had problems with his Taran extensions, through several iterations. The great thing about a Glock is nine zillion bubbas have gone before you, working out every possible problem. I don't think that still holds true with an after market part like the Taran, and as a result, feel OEM is the safest way to go if you value reliability.
    Copy that. Let me know if you decide to get rid of any of your +1's, i've been happy with mine so far.

I agree. I'm glad I only bought one each +1 and +2, unlike LSP972 who bought a truck load. He has also had a couple of problems with the +2. For me, they hare range bag only and I will stick to the factory for the times I end up carrying the 43.

I use +2 TTI with extra power spring as my reload mag. Extra power spring makes it +1 but it it certainly better for reloads than any OEM mags.

User Tag List