Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate Turkey rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom and my aunt had a beef roast to go along with the turkey so I had some of each.

I pretty much hate all poultry. It runs in the family, my grandfather, uncle, and myself all dislike(d) it. I can and have eaten it, but I don't understand it's appeal at all. Fried is OK, but I would rather have fish, as long as it's not Tuna, Salmon, or Trout. Those three I hate worse than poultry. Give me ham on Thanksgiving, or hell, just rolls or bread if there isn't any ham. And keep anything with Green Beans in it away from me. Same goes for Cranberry Sauce and anything with cheese in it. No thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    In the 3 years since this post Greenberg has become the family tradition. It’s the turkey “easy button” too.
    Well so much for that.

2020 just keeps on giving. Greenberg smoked turkeys shipping facility just burned down; wiped all their whole thanksgiving and Christmas delivery ability.

The Turks are not our friends.

Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Ahhh yes...about time to top this thread again.

I hate Turkey.

PS We are taking a nice honey-baked ham up to the fam for the holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    This is 100% true.

I hate almost all turkey unless it is ground or sliced for deli meat
    Not a particular turkey lover - don't eat dark meat turkey or chicken - but I do like me some after Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey breast sammwiches. Can't stand deli-sliced turkey breast.

After years of my wife knocking herself out for Thanksgiving dinner we do ham, dressing, cranberry salad, mashed baked potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin and pecan pie with ice cream; for Christmas we do a spaghetti dinner with salad, pie and ice cream.

The cranberry salad, and green bean salad are pretty much mine.

Site Supporter
    Jesus.. y'all are worse than ANTIFA.

Ham on thanksgiving seems vaguely anti Semitic.

We put less and less into thanksgiving every year. Normally, my international customers ruin it by scheduling trade shows and conferences — not an issue this year — and religious holidays get a lot more juice out of us because that’s our thing. We do, however, like a good feast on a Thursday— because why not, it ain’t advent yet — and we are turkey people. We don’t really like it, but by god we do it.

Easter is always lamb, and Christmas is something athletic and special like a rib roast. I am hoping to get a Träger for my birthday so it can be a Smokey Treats Christmas.
    Ignore Alien Orders

You know what sounds really good? Smoked duck. Is that a thing?
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List