Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate Turkey rant

Student
    Wait a tic. Is not disapproval of green bean casserole and stuffin' in the minority?

Site Supporter
    WifeGBiv makes an awesome green bean casserole. It's a holiday staple. Our friends usually bring stuffing. Sometimes it's the usual stuff zhushed up with bacon and/or butternut squash. Sometimes they make pucks out of it. Sorta like stuffing latkes. Top them with a slice of jellied cranberry sauce and gravy. Mmm..
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Wait a tic. Is not disapproval of green bean casserole and stuffin' in the minority?
    I love both. We could do a poll.

My grandmother was magic in the kitchen. She made green bean casserole and cranberry salad that were out of this world. For green bean casserole she always used fresh green beans.

My first wife gave my present wife grandma's recipes. First time she made it she used frozen green beans - knocked it out of the park.

You haters, have you tried it with frozen green beans?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    My grandmother was magic in the kitchen. She made green bean casserole and cranberry salad that were out of this world.
    One of my earliest memories is helping Mom grind the cranberry in an iron crank grinder clamped on the table. Finely diced pecans and oranges ground into the mix. Yeeehaw! Some good stuff.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Dint say nuffin bout not likin stuffin

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    ...You haters, have you tried it with frozen green beans?
    I don't hate'm, just don't like'm. I like them even less in a casserole. I can eat them, but when it sank in I was old enough to choose, I stopped and have felt free ever since!
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Name:  DSC_0001-3.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  66.5 KB

REPENT SINNERS!

Spatched and smoked! Applewood is great with poultry.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I hate Turkey rant

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Name:  DSC_0001-3.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  66.5 KB

REPENT SINNERS!

Spatched and smoked! Applewood is great with poultry.
    Great looking smoke on that bird.

I’m just tired of turkey and chicken, honestly we ate a lot of it growing up because of it being cheaper then other meats. This year it will be wagyu brisket and I’ll throw on a turkey breast for those that want turkey. I’m not a complete heathen. I think next year I’ll do a rib roast or even a lamb rib roast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Student

Nice meat, Greg.

Nice meat, Greg.
    TWSS
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List