Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 26 w/RED DOT Sight

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I wonder if all rmr equipped pistols have that issue or if its just a BTF deflector when it comes to glocks....
    I bet it's a Glock thing. I would rather do this on a VP9SK if that unicorn ever happens. However the G26 offers many advantages in this format. I can run it appendix in a Vanguard. I can add a Gadget to it for a regular holster. it's smaller and slimmer. Red Dot can be in front or behind the rear sight.
    Just many more available and affordable options with the G26.
    The other reason I like the G26 is that it will seat any Glock 9mm magazine and is can use it behind enemy line (say Kaliforia) with out buying special mags.

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter View Post
    I bet it's a Glock thing. I would rather do this on a VP9SK if that unicorn ever happens. However the G26 offers many advantages in this format. I can run it appendix in a Vanguard. I can add a Gadget to it for a regular holster. it's smaller and slimmer. Red Dot can be in front or behind the rear sight.
    Just many more available and affordable options with the G26.
    The other reason I like the G26 is that it will seat any Glock 9mm magazine and is can use it behind enemy line (say Kaliforia) with out buying special mags.
    Honestly, LL has posted plenty of ways to address the btf so I wouldn't hesitate if I was you

User Tag List