Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XMas folder

XMas folder

I'm looking for a folder to give as a Christmas gift. Less than 100 prefer less than 75. Standard pocket clip/opener type knife. Looking for something with a kind of cool or unique factor.

i beleive in the black friday thread there was a benchade gripi..? what ever for $65

I really like my waved endura.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I think the Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K and CQC-7K are pretty neat and affordable waved folding knives. There is also a trainer available. The live blades have MSRPs of $55 and $60, and the trainer is $40. However, as you can see (by following the Amazon links I provided) for less than $100 you can buy all 3. I really like having trainers for all my knifes, especially for ones with a wave feature.
    +1
    I also was going to recommend the CQC-6K. It's a lot of knife for $40. I picked up two of these and a trainer over the last year and I've been very satisfied with them.
    Last edited by MD7305; 11-26-2015 at 05:28 PM.

The wave feature is cool. I had been looking at the spyderco matriarch wave but the price was too high and the blade was a bit extreme. This guy (my brother in law) won't train. I cant get him to buy any guns. Persian style blades have a cool factor but I can't find one in the price range with a pocket clip.
    http://www.crkt.com/Folding-Hissatsu...st-LAWKS-Knife
    I could also consider a small straight edge with a pocket system like the one Rich@CCC has.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I really like my waved endura.
    I think the Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K and CQC-7K are pretty neat and affordable waved folding knives. There is also a trainer available. The live blades have MSRPs of $55 and $60, and the trainer is $40. However, as you can see (by following the Amazon links I provided) for less than $100 you can buy all 3. I really like having trainers for all my knifes, especially for ones with a wave feature.
    Last edited by UNK; 11-26-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Boker S2. I have one, I love it. Very different blade profile, easy as hell to sharpen, keeps an edge, easy to carry. Highly recommended.

#RESIST

You can get a kershaw emerson cq for pretty cheap, unique design.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    How is the steel on these? I have a benchmade griptilian but have wanted a smaller something just a little smaller for some time now.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 11-26-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Site Supporter
    I had a Spyderco Manix2 that I really liked. They are available for under $100. I was hesitant to use mine though which completely defeats the purpose. I have a smaller, cheaper Spyderco now that I use freely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

User Tag List