Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NAA Pug in Duluth pants pocket

NAA Pug in Duluth pants pocket

I discovered the perfect way to carry my NAA Pug .22mag nasal spray dispenser in the right front pocket of my Duluth firehose pants.
    If you feel around in the right front pocket there's a little inner pocket down at the bottom.
    It's the perfect size for one of the little NAA revolvers.
    In order to keep my Pug from chewing a hole in the pocket lining I cut the finger out of a pair of leather work gloves and use that as a little holster (I cut the tip out of the middle finger and then turned it inside out so the stitching is away from the gun).
    When I'm carrying a real pistol AIWB I often carry the Pug in my pocket either loaded with rat shot as a snake charmer or loaded with .22mag solids as badguy nasal spray.

Last edited by JodyH; 11-25-2015 at 05:42 PM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Nice. Maybe it's my attraction to old school pocket guns, but the NAA Pug seems cool to me.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

You mean the speed strip pocket. I like pants that come with a Speed Strip pocket....;-)
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    You mean the speed strip pocket. I like pants that come with a Speed Strip pocket....;-)
    Yup, I've been known to carry a speedstrip there on occasion.
    I just wish the left front pocket had one as well, would be perfect for a P2000SK magazine.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Yup, I've been known to carry a speedstrip there on occasion.
    I just wish the left front pocket had one as well, would be perfect for a P2000SK magazine.
    Yes it would.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I'm not saying a .22 out of the pug wouldn't kill you, but...have you chrono'd them? I'm not sure they would penetrate a heavily clogged nostril.

If someone has info to the contrary, I'd love to see it. I have a 4" Minimaster that I want to like, but it just isn't that accurate, and it won't shoot to point of aim with anything I have tried. Both LR and magnum.

I really hope I'm not the only one who thought of this.

Name:  tmp_pug-life1402762108.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  43.4 KB

You're welcome.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I'm not saying a .22 out of the pug wouldn't kill you, but...have you chrono'd them? I'm not sure they would penetrate a heavily clogged nostril.

If someone has info to the contrary, I'd love to see it. I have a 4" Minimaster that I want to like, but it just isn't that accurate, and it won't shoot to point of aim with anything I have tried. Both LR and magnum.
    The Big Dot sights on the Pug are actually regulated pretty damn well out to 10Y (that's also about where the magnums start to show tumbling).
    I shot a jackrabbit at around 5Y and the .22mag 40gr. GoldDot went all the way through him and left a decent exit hole.

Hmmm... would I rather poke someone in the eye with my finger or shoot them in the eye with a .22 magnum?
    I'm just guessing that the magnum would consistently be more effective.

On people, I consider it a ballistic endoscope.
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-25-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Belt buckle guns are cool.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    The Big Dot sights on the Pug are actually regulated pretty damn well out to 10Y (that's also about where the magnums start to show tumbling).
    I shot a jackrabbit at around 5Y and the .22mag 40gr. GoldDot went all the way through him and left a decent exit hole.
    Good to know, thanks. Maybe I just got a bad sample.

User Tag List