Thread: Holster for VP9 with Steiner DBAL-PL

Holster for VP9 with Steiner DBAL-PL

I'm looking for a kydex OWB for a H&K VP9 with a Steiner DBAL-PL installed.
    Anybody?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Sounds like a job for Tony Mayer.

Rob Tran at OTG has done some special orders for individuals too, I don't know his turnaround.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Thanks.
    My big problem is I have a brief time frame in which to get a lot of T&E done in with this combo.
    It's a really, really cool combo though! Paired with NODS it's a blast on a plate rack on a dark night.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Would something for an x300 or similar work if you warmed it up and reformed it? Not that I have one laying around to donate

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Would something for an x300 or similar work if you warmed it up and reformed it? Not that I have one laying around to donate
    I already tried that with a Armordillo X-fer (Vanguard 2 style IWB WML holster) the results weren't pretty or functional and I'm a decent kydex re-molder.
    The X-fer would have been the easiest option to adapt from X300U to DBAL-PL, but nope.

That's gonna be a big ugly holster. What are your requirements for the holster? Doing some review stuff or does it need to be a "real" holster rather than something to facilitate shooting?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I need a pistol bucket for about two weeks worth of range days. There's a couple of prototype retention holsters, but I don't rate testing one of those. I'll be picking the gun/light up Friday and need everything done to give it back by the first week of January. I may just see if Spec-Ops will do a quick Vapor insert for me since they're in between me and the primary range I'll be using.
    Last edited by JodyH; 11-25-2015 at 08:08 AM.

RCS is making me a custom Phantom OWB for the VP9/DBAL.

User Tag List