Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Officer Charged With 1st Degree Murder in Death of 17 Year Old McDonald

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    So, have any of the protesters made any noise at all about the 9 year old assassinated by gang bangers because his father belonged to a rival gang?
    Tyshawn Lee and Laquan McDonald | Power Line

Not only did they not say anything the parents have refused help or talk to the Police.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Not only did they not say anything the parents have refused help or talk to the Police.
    That's pretty typical in the gang culture, we'll likely hear about dad again when he gets arrested for blasting whoever it is he thinks killed his son.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Site Supporter
    I know. I'm hoping that we he does, we get a two for one.

Site Supporter
    I hate that none of this even remotely surprises me...but none of this even remotely surprises me. We saw this exact thing happen before where some bangers kid gets shot and they say nothing to the cops.

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Mom and Dad won't talk to the Police. Someone sets up a Go Fund Me account. Mom takes the money and buys a new car with the funds contributed and launches into a profanity filled tirade about how it's her money when someone asks her if it's true. Then when we make an arrest the newsmedia puts her on tv and let's her play the role of the grieveing Mom when they know all along the real back story. Whores.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Mom and Dad won't talk to the Police. Someone sets up a Go Fund Me account. Mom takes the money and buys a new car with the funds contributed and launches into a profanity filled tirade about how it's her money when someone asks her if it's true. Then when we make an arrest the newsmedia puts her on tv and let's her play the role of the grieveing Mom when they know all along the real back story. Whores.
    And in the case of Laquan McDonald, he'd been a ward of the state of IL since early childhood.....and the parents still got $5mil.....
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

So, it's been an interesting day. The University of Chicago was closed all day today. Classes were canceled and all facilities were locked down. SWAT officers, local PD, federal police, and bomb sniffing dogs patrolled campus all day. Why? Because via the FBI Counterterrosim Task Force, a man threatened to shoot students on campus today. Now, I applaud the FBI and the UofC administration for taking the threat seriously and taking pre-emptive action. Having been on a university campus, during a genuine active shooting event, pre-emptive action is preferable to what goes on.

Anyways, long story endless - The FBI arrested the guy today. Turns out he is an engineering student at University of Illinois Chicago. He threatened to execute 16 white males on campus, one for every bullet that hit Laquan McDonald. He did not have firearms or a specific means to carry out the threat apparently. None-the-less he is being held and has been charged in Federal court. I'd love to see this be charged under Hate Crime Statutes.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...130-story.html

And today Chief McCarthy got the proverbial axe....

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/12/...uperintendent/

He wasn't a real copy anyway....came straight from the FBI.

Too bad Rahm didn't fire himself at the same time!
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Site Supporter
    He was not from the FBI. He came to us from NYPD.

Ha!

Just goes to show you that even the top brass, with all of their politico-cross burning scenario's will get axed if and when their liberal leaders do not want them there anymore.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List