Thread: equipment quesion

equipment quesion

have to make a Christmas list for the wife so the kids can buy me stuff. looking at gloves and a gear bag for all my stuff what do you guys recommend.
    again i am a security officer working part time but its cold as hell directing traffic without gloves but will not be wearing them every day. as for the bad i just want to put my duty belt, issued coats, extra ammo in it but do not like buying garbage gear.

thanks for the help again

e

The 5.11 Praetorian gloves are toasty warm. Not sure how they will be dexterity-wise. I used them in the winter in the Midwest.

http://www.511tactical.com/praetorian-2-gloves.html
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

http://www.reflectiveglove.com/see-gloglovs.html

If you're directing traffic these gloves are great, the fit over regular gloves. They reduce the dumbassery quite a bit, since shiny things tend to get most people's attention.

A blast whistle is also useful for getting people's attention but they are not hearing safe.

REI has a nice assortment of messenger bags in the $80-100 range that are a lot better than anything marketed as a "police duty bag".

Do you have mirrored aviators?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

they are ordered

User Tag List